for Harry Potter and Fairytales

12/29/2020 c6 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Great chapter! So glad Hermione showed up! How does Harry know that Hermione is play by Emma Watson? Love the code name, by the way. I guess that makes Harry Sherlock Holmes.
12/27/2020 c6 1Villiangirl
I love this story you have amazing story and writing I can't wait for the next chapter great work bring in Hermione. Awesome chapter :)!
12/18/2020 c6 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
it really sucks how badly this is written. from the wrongly use of words, missing words,, to the bad characters and their overly dramatic actions, it's like a 14 year old wrote this with all her teen drama forced into adult characters. This story feels Forced. like your heart isn't fully in it. it's not enjoyable for a reader to read.
12/18/2020 c2 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
you need to look up the proper use of THEIR. You are using it wrong.
12/18/2020 c1 IJustWannaReadEpicStories
why do you put the question mark and dots and exclamation marks outside the dialog? thats not correct writing.
12/16/2020 c6 mattcun
i cant wait to see the next chapter
12/15/2020 c6 13ric castle
It's good to see more progress coming. I can't wait to read more.
11/5/2020 c5 Puck627
I love this story a whole lot! PLEASE make more chapters as soon as you can! I hope that Harry gets a girlfriend or a boyfriend from Once Upon A Time PLEASE!
11/2/2020 c5 StarDust494
No! I’ve only started reading and it’s already over! I can’t wait for the next chapter; I really like this fanfic.
11/2/2020 c2 StarDust494
So far I think it’s amazing; can’t wait to read the rest of the chapters
9/29/2020 c5 Dauntes
Pretty fun story so far. I'm interested in seeing where you take this. Thanks for writing it. :)
8/29/2020 c5 ric castle
I love this! I can't wait for Chapter 6
8/23/2020 c5 DeathCrawler
interesting so far look forward the next chapters
8/13/2020 c5 13Sailor Dragonball 87
Great job! Why does in August trust Harry yet?
8/12/2020 c5 4Tzapporah
Nice little story. I'm interested in seeing where it goes. Side note: Theirpossessive (If it doesn't sound right when you replace it with;"my" it's the wrong one). they'rethey are; therea location.
29 Page 1 2 Next »