for SPECIAL Series: Endurance

10/25/2021 c1 im not enirely sure he
Hero name: Relentless
1/4/2021 c3 F0G21
Can't wait to see if he meets the weird pink girl again. But in all seriousness, Izuku is... not quite OP... but at least his healing is.
Can't wait to see more of this fic!
1/4/2021 c2 F0G21
That ending was heavy...
Can't wait to see how it affects Bakugo in the future.
You have an amazing writing style, and this story has a ton of promise! Can't wait to see how it develops.
1/2/2021 c4 PasiveNox
great
12/29/2020 c1 PasiveNox
nice
7/29/2020 c3 CodyJaaxs
Holy shit I absolutely fucking love this! AND WAS THAT MINA?! HOLY SHIT THAT IS PRIME TEASING MATERIAL FOR HER IN UA! Lol I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter of this. The comedy you have is absolutely gold!
7/5/2020 c3 JHamptonJ21
Next Chapter Please
2/23/2020 c1 ChunkyFunkyMunky
You lost me at this whole different universes business. Sorry.
2/13/2020 c3 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
2/13/2020 c3 11CrimsonRev
Yo, not to be rude or anything, but I think you posted the wrong chapter
2/13/2020 c3 16Alphasix321
Umm, my dude you might wanna take another look at chapter 3 lol, you uploaded chapter 1 again.
2/7/2020 c2 Alphasix321
I certainly prefer this version of Izuku over an indestructible type. Healing is cooler IMO and makes for great comedy/horror opportunities ala Deadpool. Oh, and as for the coinflip decision I'm guessing it was Inko's willingness to put Izuku through those tests, and if not then it was her decision to call Hisashi after so long.

Can't wait for the next chapter, placing this one on my follows tab for sure!
2/7/2020 c1 Alphasix321
Yo, it's me Asobi. Gotta say I like the angle you're going with, when I heard you were giving Izuku an endurance quirk to match OFA I assumed you meant something like Shock Absorption but this is way better. If you haven't noticed from my fics I try my best to keep Izuku semi-baseline in strength but I've failed horribly I think. So it's a nice change of pace to see an unapologetically broken Izuku lol.

BTW you have my complete support in the *Cuck Hisashi department. Any man that leaves his wife and son alone for longer than a year, and possibly multiple years in a row kinda deserves it. The least he could have done is visit during the holidays!
23 Page 1 2 Next »