for Nancy Drew: 2 The Hidden Staircase

5/4 c1 Jaeden1112
For such a great story, a lot of audience must read your book. You can publish your work on NovelStar Mobile App.
8/21/2020 c20 16angelicalkiss
great story! thanks so much for publishing and giving us a new take on the old story. until next time, good luck with your writing! looking forward to your next story! I'll try to get to the hardys story soon!
8/20/2020 c20 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Congratulations on another great story finished! As I said in one of my reviews for The Secret of the Old Mill, I'm really enjoying seeing Nancy and the Hardys grow as detectives.
Even though this chapter was short, it was a good wrap-up. I'm glad that Nancy was able to come to an understanding with Don, although the explanation they gave will also cover why Nancy and Ned will eventually not work out. *Sigh* I already know that this is going to be a Francy story, which is totally fine, but I can't help shipping Nancy and Ned always. Ah well, I'm still thoroughly enjoying this series and it's not that I dislike Francy (as long as Ned is handled with respect), and it's always better when authors write what they really love. Anyway, I'm also glad that Nancy's going to get a mystery before the Hardys for once. It's her turn! I can't wait to read that mystery! In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the conclusions of the other three stories and your upcoming books! Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us and good luck entering it in the Wattys!
8/20/2020 c19 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great climax! That was more intense than I was expecting (which is great)! I also loved the Scooby-Doo vibes with the twins' trap and the "unmasking". That was fun! The end of this chapter was also sweet. Carson needs to be a little more serious about resting, though!
8/19/2020 c18 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
It probably wasn't the wisest idea for Nancy to go down that tunnel on her own, but I don't blame her for doing it! I can't wait to see how Ida and Izzy's trap caught Wharton, but more than that, I can't wait to see how Nancy, Carson, and Helen get out of this one!
8/19/2020 c19 16angelicalkiss
so glad everything turned out okay for them.
8/19/2020 c18 angelicalkiss
oh crap. its gomber. but at least they found carson, right?
8/19/2020 c17 angelicalkiss
yay! she found the secret passage finally! now what? and McGinnis taking her off the case? thats easier said than done. onward to the next chapter!
8/9/2020 c16 angelicalkiss
oh no! whos in tbe house now? i hope they catch these guys and find carson soon!
8/8/2020 c17 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Yay! I'm so relieved Nancy finally found the secret entrance! It's hidden in about the same place as in the game Secret of the Old Clockwas that intentional? Things are going to start happening fast now! I totally know what you mean about not wanting to write the last few chapters but also wanting to write them. The same happens to me every time I get close to finishing a book. And yes, there's nothing like a book or TV show that has potential it doesn't live up to for inspiration to write something better!
8/8/2020 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
It's looking like Nancy's going to wrap this case up soon! Although, of course, things are probably not going to work out completely smoothly. And I think Nancy and Helen have just spotted the ghost!
7/17/2020 c15 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Excellent chapter! I hope Ida and Izzy come up with a great trap!
Ah, job hunts. They're the worst, aren't they? Plus these crazy times aren't helping anything! Good luck and I hope you find something you like!
7/14/2020 c15 16angelicalkiss
i hope they find Carson soon. if this is anything like the original, i have a feeling as to where he is. good luck on your move and finding a job! been there, done that (just last year). i work in a school as well and we have no word as to what's going on just yet. i have to go by not only the district but also the intermediate unit i work for as to the rules and what will be done. see you in two weeks!
7/11/2020 c14 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Uh oh. Bad news about Carson. I'm glad Nancy's friends could cheer her up and give her an idea of what she needs to do next. Now she and Helen just need to get out of there without Gomber seeing them!
7/10/2020 c14 16angelicalkiss
Nancy really needed that pep talk. im glad her friends were able to get her back on track. they needto get Gomber rho before he gets them! good chapter!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »