for Are You The One?

10/29/2020 c9 Justrow
Found this story yesterday and of course I had to stay up way too late to read all the chapters. Love it! Can't wait to see what's next.
9/29/2020 c9 Kirsty
Okay but this story has been by far one of the BEST bechloe fanfics I’ve read. And I’ve been reading them since 2013. Long chapters with so much character and extremely well written! Safe to say I’ve been refreshing it every day hoping for a new update! It’s so worth the wait though and I can’t wait to see what’s next!
8/19/2020 c9 Okaaybee
this was such a great chapter, can’t wait for the next!
8/18/2020 c9 FanficLover1208
Yayyyy an update! And omg their finally getting somewhere almost 10 for 10. Bechloe are almost gonna be together completely I can’t wait to see what comes next!
8/17/2020 c9 JustAGlassOfWine
OMG, I can't wait for your next update!
Ok, so first things first, I'm glad you, your family and Arsto are OK. It's definitely been a very hard time during this pandemic (I'm from Mexico and things aren't looking pretty here either) but staying at home as much as possible does help prevent spread the virus. So I hope you are able to be home safe with your family! Y'all remember to wash your hands regularly ;)

Ok, now with the story... OMG! This story is reaaaally good! I actually didn't know there was a show called "Are You The One", like for real, since I don't really watch TV. So let me tell you that the way you explain/describe scenes in your story is very good, because I actually understood the whole concept, the challenges and the matchup. Great job there!

I also love how you build up the tension in the house with each chapter, and how you work with the characters in this totally new setting. You manage to maintain the character's escence and give it a twist at the same time, so that it fits the story and it is actually believable! That's not something many writers can do, and you do it pretty well. Congrats there!

I honestly can't wait to know who the 10 perfect matches are. I'm not good at matching people together, so besides Jesse/Beca, Bumper/Fat Amy and maybe Luke and Kommissar, I have no idea who the rest of the matches are! Hell, even Chloe's I'm not sure about. I was never on board with the whole Chloe/Chicago thing and I don't think Tom is for her either-hence why I ship Bechloe! Anyway, I can't wait to read your next update! I know it's been less than a week, but I do hope you update sooner rather than later. As Chloe would say: That'd be totes awes!

Thank you for yet again another great story!(I read your other stories I dare you/I promise you and I will sure leave a comment there too!) You're an amazing writer! Congrats to you and to Arsto for your great job :)
8/15/2020 c9 Reader
Yessss I’m still here and reading! You continue to make me love these two more and more each chapter! Thank you!
8/14/2020 c9 Bechloe1105
Update ASAP please!
8/14/2020 c9 Guest
Yay thanks for updating. Love this fic. Glad that you're both alright and your families too.
8/13/2020 c9 Alfa Lima 7
I've been so happy to read this chapter and I can't wait for the new one.
You can't believe it, but I've made a scheme with my guess, following your story. Now I think my hypothesis for the matches is correct.

Sorry for my poor English
8/12/2020 c9 SharonE
Hi i like it. Maybe you can make a crazy twist, and let them realize that there is 1 same sex couple
8/12/2020 c9 2Bechloe.Fan2003
YESSS, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER. I really like where the story is going. I hope they will finally start talking with the group about how they will match. I am not really worried about Chloe and Beca since this is a bechloe story. But I still hope they will start acting like friends when there are other people arround. I can’t wait for the next chapter. ️
8/11/2020 c9 Guest
YAAAAAAAYYYY! WELCOME BACK!
8/11/2020 c9 Guest
Holy shit. The radio silence. I thought you guys died. Don’t scare me like that! Nevermind the story, Glad you guys are okay. I mean I’m happy you’re updating as well but y’all gave us a scare by disappearing at the start of a global pandemic!
8/11/2020 c9 Maryy300
Omg thanks for updating! I love this story it’s so good
8/11/2020 c9 shipballs
So happy to see this story back!
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »