for Are You The One?

3/2/2021 c10 Guest
Hi I am loving this story, infact i have written out all the matchups and have tried to reverse engineer it (hopefully I suceeded) and cant wait to find out if I am correct . Thanks for writing this, please continue
1/19/2021 c10 TTshorty33
thank u, good chapter. Beca is ridiculous being upset but still not knowing what she wants. silly lol
1/19/2021 c10 Guest
Thank you for this story!
When I found it, I realized it was soooo gripping that I couldn't stop reading it :)

Cant wait to see if the got the 10 matches right !
1/19/2021 c10 MaliXx
Woohoooo finally back on this! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the notification, so glad you managed to find the time and will to continue this, I can't wait to see how it goes :D
1/19/2021 c1 Guest
I was so excited when I got the notification for this and you didn’t disappoint! Thank you so much. I love this story!
1/19/2021 c10 23RJRMovieFan
What an awesome surprise. I’ve been wanting to read the next chapter for so long. Thank you for continuing the story. Nice mix of angst, comedy, and tender moments. Glad you chose to have Jesse be really cool with Beca’s revelation. Nice vulnerable moment with Chloe. Love super smart Stacie. Can’t wait to read if they are able to all find their perfect match.

Love this story!
10/29/2020 c9 Justrow
Found this story yesterday and of course I had to stay up way too late to read all the chapters. Love it! Can't wait to see what's next.
9/29/2020 c9 Kirsty
Okay but this story has been by far one of the BEST bechloe fanfics I’ve read. And I’ve been reading them since 2013. Long chapters with so much character and extremely well written! Safe to say I’ve been refreshing it every day hoping for a new update! It’s so worth the wait though and I can’t wait to see what’s next!
8/19/2020 c9 Okaaybee
this was such a great chapter, can’t wait for the next!
8/18/2020 c9 FanficLover1208
Yayyyy an update! And omg their finally getting somewhere almost 10 for 10. Bechloe are almost gonna be together completely I can’t wait to see what comes next!
8/17/2020 c9 JustAGlassOfWine
OMG, I can't wait for your next update!
Ok, so first things first, I'm glad you, your family and Arsto are OK. It's definitely been a very hard time during this pandemic (I'm from Mexico and things aren't looking pretty here either) but staying at home as much as possible does help prevent spread the virus. So I hope you are able to be home safe with your family! Y'all remember to wash your hands regularly ;)

Ok, now with the story... OMG! This story is reaaaally good! I actually didn't know there was a show called "Are You The One", like for real, since I don't really watch TV. So let me tell you that the way you explain/describe scenes in your story is very good, because I actually understood the whole concept, the challenges and the matchup. Great job there!

I also love how you build up the tension in the house with each chapter, and how you work with the characters in this totally new setting. You manage to maintain the character's escence and give it a twist at the same time, so that it fits the story and it is actually believable! That's not something many writers can do, and you do it pretty well. Congrats there!

I honestly can't wait to know who the 10 perfect matches are. I'm not good at matching people together, so besides Jesse/Beca, Bumper/Fat Amy and maybe Luke and Kommissar, I have no idea who the rest of the matches are! Hell, even Chloe's I'm not sure about. I was never on board with the whole Chloe/Chicago thing and I don't think Tom is for her either-hence why I ship Bechloe! Anyway, I can't wait to read your next update! I know it's been less than a week, but I do hope you update sooner rather than later. As Chloe would say: That'd be totes awes!

Thank you for yet again another great story!(I read your other stories I dare you/I promise you and I will sure leave a comment there too!) You're an amazing writer! Congrats to you and to Arsto for your great job :)
8/15/2020 c9 Reader
Yessss I’m still here and reading! You continue to make me love these two more and more each chapter! Thank you!
8/14/2020 c9 Bechloe1105
Update ASAP please!
8/14/2020 c9 Guest
Yay thanks for updating. Love this fic. Glad that you're both alright and your families too.
8/13/2020 c9 Alfa Lima 7
I've been so happy to read this chapter and I can't wait for the new one.
You can't believe it, but I've made a scheme with my guess, following your story. Now I think my hypothesis for the matches is correct.

Sorry for my poor English