for Are You The One?

8/12/2020 c9 SharonE
Hi i like it. Maybe you can make a crazy twist, and let them realize that there is 1 same sex couple
8/12/2020 c9 3Breirdo
YESSS, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER. I really like where the story is going. I hope they will finally start talking with the group about how they will match. I am not really worried about Chloe and Beca since this is a bechloe story. But I still hope they will start acting like friends when there are other people arround. I can’t wait for the next chapter. ️
YAAAAAAAYYYY! WELCOME BACK!
8/11/2020 c9 Guest
Holy shit. The radio silence. I thought you guys died. Don’t scare me like that! Nevermind the story, Glad you guys are okay. I mean I’m happy you’re updating as well but y’all gave us a scare by disappearing at the start of a global pandemic!
8/11/2020 c9 Maryy300
Omg thanks for updating! I love this story it’s so good
8/11/2020 c9 shipballs
So happy to see this story back!
8/11/2020 c9 23RJRMovieFan
Yay!
First, glad to read you all are fine. Second, YES! So glad this story is continuing. It’s so good. So interested to see what the final pairings will be.
I was thinking Luke with Aubrey, but maybe Kommissar works.
Will Jesse begin to think he and Beca should be more once the show taping is over?
Can’t wait to read and find out.
8/11/2020 c9 TTshorty33
awes chapter... glad everything is good
8/11/2020 c9 Hetwaszoietsals
Oh you made my day with this update!

Thank you thank you!

So much fun to read!
8/11/2020 c9 Guest
OH WOW so happy you decided to continue this! I kept checking on Mondays for this story, but after a while I figured something might have happened.. so glad you're ok and back to this story :D
Can't wait to see what happens (I'm writing this comment before reading the chapter..)
Hope you keep at it, it was so intriguing, I'm really curious to how it pans out :)
8/11/2020 c9 Guest
I missed this story and thank you for writing again!
I appreciate it !

Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Stay safe
8/4/2020 c8 Lola
Please update. I'm dying to know what happens next
7/26/2020 c8 Guest
Really hope you update soon. But more than that, hope you and artso are safe and healthy
7/26/2020 c8 Guest
This fic is sooooo awesome!

I can't imagine how much time it takes to write just one chapter, but I would like to thank you for it!

Can't wait to see what is going to happen between Beca and Chloe and everything going on with the show :)

Looking forward to reading the next chapter !
7/25/2020 c8 Guest
I was so excited to see that you had another fic out. The I dare you series was my favourite and this fic has been really great too. Thanks so much for putting your work out there and to artso as well. Hope you and you're families are healthy during these weird times. Looking forward to an update and maybe some bechloe smut!
115 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »