for The Touch of a Goddess

2/12 c2 codywhite162
This was a really good story about Naruto and Kaguya! I hope you decide to continue it as I would love to see how you flesh it out more :) Great work!
1/12 c2 SWAG95059
OMG that was a beautiful story I love so good
11/29/2020 c2 Abbadon44
Ahh...curbstomps and romance, my two favorite things together.
11/19/2020 c2 1Mr. Haze
Oh shit, my boi getting it
11/3/2020 c2 1FlickerBlade
This was a very enjoyable read, and I'd love to see more if you have the desire to come back to it. The sensuality between Naruto and Kaguya was really nice, and the brotherhood between him and Sasuke was good as well.
10/26/2020 c1 MojoBlack
You made this far more entertaining than I could of ever imagined
10/5/2020 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Nice ficlet with Naruto at the top of his game and believably working his "Therapy Jutsu" on Kaguya.
8/4/2020 c2 ChangeMe4574
Heh, I'm always up for a little Naruto/Kaguya. Could have done with some more fluff though. Ice cream was just one of the many inventions of modern times Kaguya must have experienced.
7/1/2020 c1 PopularFallacy
I really like this story, the portrayal of Naruto and Sasuke is great. I’m a bit sad it’s already completed but I understand what you were going for here. Like other reviewers have mentioned, I’d personally be quite interested to see Naruto, Sasuke, and Kaguya use their power some more.

Thanks for the story.
6/17/2020 c2 Guest
Kaguya is so cute! I love this story. Thank you.
6/18/2020 c2 dlmauricio19
I liked this story
6/11/2020 c2 Shifuru
Completed already? Aww, wish there was an epilogue of sorts where it shows them having formed a happy family or something. Both Naruto and Kaguya deserve that much, at least. I think.
5/29/2020 c1 6FCI. Sylvathein
Oh dear... I'm not a native speaker but i still goosebumps all of the time. I must admit I'm very impressed with this. You did great, sir!

Sorry for my bad english. Thanks a lot
5/26/2020 c2 Guest
good story, please update more
5/5/2020 c2 Rebmul
look forward to Naruto curb stomping them
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »