for Bloodlines

12/2/2020 c2 chimera629
Surprised Klaus didn't call any of his witch's to see what they could do.
Really wanna know how they pulled this off
12/2/2020 c1 chimera629
Really wanna know how they did this
12/2/2020 c15 dragonfox123
Amazing chapters and characters development
12/2/2020 c15 4Lavendor Queen
Woooo! Smart Bonnie with her little lie at the end there about the blood. I also hope Davina and Bonnie build a friendship or mentor-ship of some kind. They’re both great characters
12/2/2020 c15 DarkWitchLover
Ahhhhhh! Love the chapter. Can’t wait for more
11/14/2020 c14 Guest
Omg the ending had me at the edge of my seat! So worried but also excited to know what happens next :p

Loved the little moments between Klaroline. It’s so sweet to see them connecting and bonding.
11/12/2020 c14 stars-for-dreams
Ok but being temporarily dead can't be good for the baby...
11/11/2020 c14 Guest
OH MY GOD AGSJAJS YOU CANT JUST LEAVE TI THERE WHAT
11/10/2020 c14 Kyra
OMG! OMG OMG OMG! Absolutely cannot wait for more! I love klaroline interactions! They are so sweet! I hope Klaus and Marcel really get their relationship back! I hate nola's witches! Absolutely cannot wait for more! Update soon please!
11/10/2020 c14 Nellyblue11
Holy shit. Just wondering does or will Hayley view them as pack? Is it Tyler who snapped Caroline's neck? Will the witches try to get rid of the baby? Hell, can't wait to see how to handle over Caroline's disappearance and threat, I can see him going overboard on being overprotective. Will Marcel end up being overprotective of Caroline in the future? Will Marcel help in searching for Caroline and get Davina involved? Can't wait for your next chapter. The way you end it is very suspenseful, I love but I also hate it cause I want to know what happens next and now I have to wait for the next chapter. Hope you update soon.
11/10/2020 c14 Gol D. Alyssa
it's a girl! * - *
I'm loving the fanfic, I can't wait to read the next one
11/10/2020 c14 DarkWitchLover
Holy shit! That ending! Can’t wait to see what’s next.
11/10/2020 c14 K13
Do they kill her?
If is how the baby will be alive if Caroline die
10/13/2020 c13 Lavendor Queen
I love Cami and Caroline’s friendship, I can’t wait to (hopefully) see more. They both seem like such positive and grounded people and would totally be the best of friends. I also like Hayley in this (I normally don’t as people tend to write her as needy or weak or a damsel in distress) and I could honestly see Hayley being a great friend to Caroline and I’d love to see all three girl be buddies, four including Bonnie (which ironically would have a human, vampire, werewolf and witch which I find rather hilarious). I can’t wait to read more!
10/12/2020 c13 rebbecca1
I love the Klaroline bonding!
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »