for Bloodlines

2/16/2020 c3 Livvea
Omg, finally, they’re there. I don’t know what’s gonna happen. Either they are using Caroline to get Klaus to get down to New Orleans or they also want something from the Forbes family. I’m so into it I can’t wait for the next one. Amazing writing.
2/16/2020 c3 Carrie281
Loving this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
2/9/2020 c2 Carrie281
Love this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
2/8/2020 c2 Livvea
Omg this is getting sooo good. I wonder what Jane-Anne want with Care. Klaroline moment was perfect I love it. Damon for once doing something for Caroline was best I wasn’t a big Damon fan but no one can deny that he had some of the best one liners. Is Bon still under Silas’ influence or not? I don’t remember now how she got rid of the expression magic in the show but I loved it when she had it. Let the expression stay with her and please let her be able to control it. Bonnie Bennett was my favourite Bennett witch. Can’t wait for them show up at New Orleans. Anyway, thank you so mouth for another update. Patiently waiting for the next one. Cheers!
2/5/2020 c2 Guest
I suppose the whole gang? LMAO

I can’t wait for everyone to get to New Orleans. And it seems like it’s going to be pretty action packed once they are there. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
2/5/2020 c1 Cucumbercool
Stefan! I love his and Caroline’s friendship
2/4/2020 c1 Guest
I’m excited about this! :D

I think I’d like to see Bonnie, Enzo, Katherine, and Stefan in New Orleans. As well as all the Mikaelsons :)
2/4/2020 c1 Guest
So good, um how about Genevieve the red headed witch from the originals and enzo? I love klaroline and katherine . Can't wait for more.
2/4/2020 c1 Linda Williams
Please continue with this story. I'm looking forward to reading more!
2/2/2020 c1 Laikaa
I'm definetly curious thought maybe the necklace was a family heirloom
2/2/2020 c1 Guest
Intrigued...look forward to another chapter. I vote for Bonnie and Stefan.
1/31/2020 c1 uqiam
Good start, excited for the next chapter
1/31/2020 c1 Cookiiemonster94
Oooo that’s good.
1/30/2020 c1 6Rucky
is she pregnant?
1/30/2020 c1 Livvea
Okay, this is fantastic I’m definitely following the story. I know you just uploaded it minutes ago but please do continue. I’m loving it already. It was such a clever way of luring the original hybrid in. Very creative.
135 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9