FanFiction.Net
for Storm Princess

3/26 c12 rowenasheir
Evie has cousins too!
What about the mythological story of Loki's shapechanger children who are locked into their alternate appearance eldest to youngest:
Sleipnir: 6 legged horse
Hella: Queen of Hel
Jormangandr: sea serpernt
Fenir: Wolf
2/4 c28 Ethan1969
loved reading this would like to have a update please and thanks
2/3 c28 7Inu-bitch
This is a good story. Normally I only read complete stories but this one was recommended to me. I think this is the first female Harry story I have read where the name wasn't Hari or Ivy. Please update soon
1/7 c1 6Mando-Vet
Not a bad opening. Felt a bit rushed, but not bad, otherwise.
12/29/2023 c28 5Songorita
I absolutely love this story and all your other stories. You are my top favourite writer.
12/27/2023 c28 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
12/27/2023 c27 I love creative fanfiction
please update i cant magine the look on dumbledork fsce and the ministry when odin and warrior three walk into the ministry and give them damn hell hahaha
11/6/2023 c28 I love creative fanfiction
can't wait for the future updates
9/22/2023 c28 Entertainment lover
Amazing chapter. The conversation between Evie and peter was fantastic. It is nice that the Evie has made friends with Peter. The conversation between Hermione,Bridget,Carmen,Evie and kezaih was interesting.
9/21/2023 c27 Entertainment lover
Excellent chapter. The conversation between Natasha,Bridget,Thor,Evie and kezaih was is wonderful that the girls had a fun filled sleepover. The conversation between Carmen,Bridget,kezaih and Evie was cute.
9/21/2023 c25 Entertainment lover
Awesome chapter. The conversation between Natasha and Remus was nice. I loved how Natasha threatened Remus for Evie. The conversation between Evie,Thor,Natasha,Loki,tony and Peter was fantastic. I loved how everyone wants to go to school to drop Evie. The conversation between director Wilson,thor and Natasha was fantastic.
9/21/2023 c24 Entertainment lover
Wonderful chapter. The conversation between jarvis,tony,Loki,Thor and Bruce was nice. It is good that Loki has warded the tower. The conversation between Evie,tony,Remus,Loki,Steve and Natasha was interesting.
9/21/2023 c23 Entertainment lover
Nice chapter. The conversation between Remus and Sirius was wonderful.
9/21/2023 c22 Entertainment lover
Fantastic chapter. The conversation between Sirius,Remus,Loki,Thor,tony,Evie and pepper was nice. Sirius should not have said that to Evie.
8/31/2023 c28 I love creative fanfiction