for Storm Princess

10/15/2021 c21 13BiGDeal
Interesting story. Please update soon.
10/15/2021 c21 2Angel JJK
Cool. Look forward to more.
10/13/2021 c21 Mr popo
This is awesome and thank you for not giving up on this. Now what about sea princess and her mate
10/15/2021 c21 1RavenMadHatter
Yass great update, still feel like Evie behaves a bit too childishly but then again I don't know how her upbringing and situation would do to a child growing up, plus she finally has loving family so I'm not letting it bother me. Evie and Björn (Icelandic spelling of the name) are really adorable and cute. Look forward to reading the next chapter whenever it comes out.
10/14/2021 c21 Ben Walker1
I'm going to be honest.

I like this story, but I hate when OC's become anything more than side characters.

if this fic ends up with An Evie/OC pairing I'm undoubtedly going to be dropping it like a sack of rocks
10/14/2021 c21 12Alexandra Clara Frost Afton
WHY WHY WHY THE CLIFFHANGER I HATE CLIFFHANGERS
10/14/2021 c21 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
10/14/2021 c21 3Time Emperor
Ooo, this'll be interesting. Avengers vs Marauders.
10/14/2021 c21 1Astrid of Dragons
Thanks for another great chapter. I’m looking forward to the meeting with Sirius and Remus.
10/14/2021 c21 percabethfamily
AWESOME!
A few parts are a bit rushed, but they were done craft fully. Brilliantly done! Please continue to Update!
10/13/2021 c21 15Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
Reread the whole story...Sirius Black and Remus Lupin are in for a rude awakening
10/13/2021 c21 Argonaut986
Sirius and rems will have a hard time, if they cause trouble for the Avengers.
10/13/2021 c21 ThunderClaw03
Mischief with Loki and Tony, not good for anyone on the receiving end of it. I wonder how Black will react to things? Update when you can
10/13/2021 c5 BoOmErTisMe
Tony Stark's over the top is like a normal person's week long Walt Disney world... so... I think I would ABSOflippinLUTELY love to have a bedroom with a minil ocean in it... as the ocean is my most FAVORITE PLACE on this little blue planet.. THANK YOU FOR A MOST EPIC READ!
10/13/2021 c3 9Emrys Akayuki
Yaaaaaay, torturing a child, what fun. Why do writers always make Dudley suffer too? And always so stupidly excessively.
873 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »