FanFiction.Net

Nice chapter I love how Natasha is all for Loki torturing and killing intruders
1/26/2022 c24 1buterflypuss
good chap
1/26/2022 c24 Argonaut986
Evie has settled in, and Remus is doing so, at the tower.
1/26/2022 c24 13Stephanie MRV
Awwwe. This was perfect. I love uncle Moody
I hope she has a good life now
1/26/2022 c24 10Plumalchemyst
I think Tony just likes to shop
1/26/2022 c24 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
1/23/2022 c11 7Royslady51
One thing about Loki, give him a good reason to love someone and he'll hold nothing back. On Archive of Our Own there is a ballad length saga called Lokison. Read it if you haven't yet. It's excellent. This one's good, too, though.
1/13/2022 c6 Cali Michaelis
Evie could have been suffering from Mental Regression, something that does happen with SOME abused people. However I'm not an expert and I have no study for Phycology. So this doesn't really strike me as odd.

Grammer and setup for the structure of the story is a bit odd(off or needs a bit of proof reading). Still a good chapter though
1/5/2022 c15 7hannah.kaho
I would have thought Tony would write a check, that way he doesn't have to pay that stupid service fee. That and the option of donating money or things to the school, like some private schools doae
1/3/2022 c23 Trife
I’m enjoying the story, I’m curious what Albus is going to do next though.

Trife
1/2/2022 c14 Trife
She acts 5 until the boy is mentioned and then she starts acting like a 16 year old girl finding out her crush is going to be at the party “OMG he’s going to be there?! I have to have my hair done and the best outfit and makeup”. That’s not how any 10 year old acts lol. That’s barely even out of the phase of boys are blah.
12/31/2021 c23 1Shay Shadowhunter
Update please.
12/25/2021 c1 Guest
Can you update unexpected love next please I don’t care if you have to do a time skip to the end of the pregnancy but I just want to see it get some more love
12/25/2021 c23 Chikapuffin
This story is great! I’m looking forward to new chapters
12/26/2021 c23 2Lucy Greenhill