FanFiction.Net

Great chapter.
12/25/2021 c23 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
12/25/2021 c23 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. Merry Christmas!
12/25/2021 c6 5Tsukikageshi
Looks at ten year old…. Ten year old announces and describes bowel movement in vivid detail and tries to stay awake to be tucked in when his dad works late….

Ten is an odd age where still a child but also puberty is already starting in many ways. Somewhere between ‘tuck me in mommy’ and ‘rules are stupid. We should overthrow the government to get rid of school’. Children are funny like that.
12/25/2021 c22 nightwing27
spiderman was awsome wow what movie 3 spidermans, green goblin, doctor oct, sandman, lizard, electro each villian in order of past movies. I worder what will happen to thor after love and thunder crhis says he will love to do more thor even though the movie will have pass the torch
12/24/2021 c23 lonewolf420
Still don't like the ending to the last chapter, but at least he ended up in the mental ward instead of the morge.
12/24/2021 c23 17Yz3ut3
hey! merry chrismas and thanks for this chapter! see you soon!
12/24/2021 c23 1buterflypuss
good chap
12/24/2021 c22 Speedy1106
12/24/2021 c23 ThunderClaw03
Great job keep it up. The Advice Remus gave Sirius was probably the best advice and corse of action Sirius could take right now. Getting himself physically, mentally and emotionally healthy is the best thing for Sirius. I think Remus should ask Thor, Loki and the rest of the Avenger’s before he talks about anything involving Evie to Sirius. I understand he’ll want to know what’s happening in her life but gets permission before he revealed anything is probably for the best.

Sirius has a shit ton of stuff to work though with the healer’s. If Sirius want to talk about stuff about Evie later on, they could meet in a public place. Update when you can
12/24/2021 c23 13Stephanie MRV
Awwe
Way to go sirius
12/24/2021 c23 Argonaut986
Remus hopes Sirius will redeem him self in the eyes of Evie, and her new family.
12/24/2021 c23 Marcus Kyle
And a Merry Chrtistmas to you.

Thanks for sharing.
12/24/2021 c23 10Plumalchemyst
As long as there’s a chance for Sirius to redeem himself I don’t mind a short chapter
12/24/2021 c23 6lilly-flower15