for Storm Princess

3/20 c25 MadamKhaos
Lmfao. I'm not usually one to enjoy reading HP fics when 'Harry' is young but I honestly enjoy this so much. It's entertaining watching the Avengers up in arms. Although I was upset about Sirius it was believable of him, so i don't begrudge it. Hopefully he can finally get his shit together and maybe Remus can explain why he wasn't there for Evie and where Sirius had been. Because without them actually knowing he had been in such a horrid place that whole time it just seems like an absentee godfather with insanity issues shows up the moment she gets rescued from hell. It doesn't look good for him at all. So, hopefully something can be made of that.
3/20 c25 2Angel JJK
Cool. Look forward to more.
3/20 c25 10Plumalchemyst
That was wholesome
3/20 c24 1buterflypuss
good chap
3/20 c25 Argonaut986
Friends, regardless of how many you have, are irreplaceable.
3/20 c25 29Sakura Lisel
Tony should give Evie her own A.I. maybe one like the one that’s in Peters high tech spider-man suit, or an overprotective slightly homicidal one like the one in the sunglasses. *lol*
3/20 c25 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
3/20 c25 4Monster King
Good job
3/17 c24 1inuyasha16451
Omg. This story is bloody amazing. Please update soon
2/25 c24 Cevandri
Keep up the good work
2/5 c24 12Alexandra Clara Frost Afton
OMG This is so amazing i am so sorry that i was late to see this congrats this is just awesome
2/3 c24 10hunterofartemis126
I really enjoy the story, I can’t wait to read more of it. Actually, I’ve read quite a few of your stories which I have enjoyed. You’re a great writer.
1/29 c24 2Angel JJK
A nice day for Remus. Wonder if Remus will figure out that Dumbledore knew about Evie’s horocrux. Til next time.
1/29 c24 4Monster King
Good job
1/27 c24 Wolvie26
Love it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
873 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »