for Storm Princess

1/27 c24 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/27 c24 NicoleR85
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
1/26 c24 1ShadowRealmComics
Hmmm, I think padfoot could use a second chance and they both tell their fears about Dumbledore to the avengers as a big fuck you to the old goat. How about Loki taking interest in Remus' werewolf curse and getting them to meet Jack Russel, Werewolf by night so he could get a hold of it and control it useing Remus' to form a faction against Greyback and his band of rabid wolves. You know add some of Ultimate SPiderman series to the show since (Don't know which one) one fo the Avenger's cartoon seems to be loosely based on the movie series.
1/26 c24 percabethfamily
Great!
Nice part; just them being protective about Evie!
it's so cute!
1/26 c24 Aria Dragoncrest
Wonderful story!
1/26 c24 5Ichigo0-0Rose
So cute, she's going to school. Ooh is she going to go to the same school as Peter :D
1/26 c24 Mar91
A very good chapter
1/26 c24 Marcus Kyle
One miss his chance and get kicked out while the other grab it with both hands and was welcomed in the family.
Another example of why you should keep an open mind and not let your mouth run off.

Thanks for sharing.
1/26 c24 6Revan Shan 2077
Nice chapter I love how Natasha is all for Loki torturing and killing intruders
1/26 c24 1buterflypuss
good chap
1/26 c24 Argonaut986
Evie has settled in, and Remus is doing so, at the tower.
1/26 c24 13Stephanie MRV
Awwwe. This was perfect. I love uncle Moody
I hope she has a good life now
1/26 c24 10Plumalchemyst
I think Tony just likes to shop
1/26 c24 6lilly-flower15
Great chapter update soon
1/23 c11 7Royslady51
One thing about Loki, give him a good reason to love someone and he'll hold nothing back. On Archive of Our Own there is a ballad length saga called Lokison. Read it if you haven't yet. It's excellent. This one's good, too, though.
873 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »