for Storm Princess

2/17/2020 c1 30YearsofMisery
Awesome first chapter
I hope Evie gets justice
2/17/2020 c3 storybook thumb
Very interesting start. Can't wait to see where you go from here.
2/15/2020 c3 coolwater29
A very good chapter
2/10/2020 c3 Emmax101
I love Loki
2/10/2020 c3 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
2/9/2020 c3 musicluver246
Great story so far.
2/9/2020 c3 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
2/8/2020 c3 Ana Luisa
Hermoso bello muy bien
2/8/2020 c2 Ana Luisa
Excelente muy bien me fascinó
2/8/2020 c1 Ana Luisa
Excelente comienzo de la historia
2/9/2020 c3 N. A. Wennerholm
My maternal Grandmother's Name is Evelyn and her nickname was Evie or Eve depending on the Individual family member or friend.

Looking Forward to more. Plus I hope That James knew the Truth of Evelyn and Made her his Heir anyway. And that Remus and Sirius knew too even though most of the Wizarding World didn't. And I hope that Thor and Loki take Evie to Gringotts to Settle things Dealing With the Potter Estate and that the Will(s) Mention that Peter Pettigrew was the Secret Keeper and That Sirius is innocent of what he is accused of. And thus get Sirius a Trial. Then once he is free arrange to have Sirius and Remus involved in her life as Lily and James wanted for Evie. But yet I feel that a letters should be with the Will(s) Addressed to Evie and Thor. Heck I would 3ven have included in the Will that should Thor show up on Earth/Midgard that he would be the Primary Guardian. And as for her Magic training that It be Loki and Frigga as her primary teachers with Thor also involved since her Powers are similar to his but Yet Choose proper Earth bound magic users to teach her how to use the Powers she inherited from her mother. Plus I would also like to see a purge to deal with the Corruption within %he British Magical Community so that She doesn't have to fight and That the Power the Dark Lord knows not isn't just love but that Over her Aesir Family. Along with their Allies on Earth Such as SHIELD and The Mutant X-Men and That of the Sorcerer Supreme. Who I also feel should be one of Her Teachers. Plus take into account Loki's Children that would be her Cousins and protective as all hell.
2/8/2020 c3 Shadow Wolf 15846
nice! cant wait for the next chapter.
2/8/2020 c3 8SilverDragonflymoon
GO LOKI! I love seeing him protective uncle, well done and perfect punishment for the Dursleys.
873 « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »