for Hazbin Hotel: A Light Shining In Darkness

4/2 c1 AL1776
any updates?
2/22 c8 Gunnut
Could you upload more chapters please
2/4 c4 jetjedi
Fav
1/29 c8 RyantheSamurai
A very nice story that I look forward to seeing finished. I will say it doesn't make sense that six would give charlie one of the few exterminator class weapons he had and his disguise should be better to hide the fact that he is human and the scars from the bullets and surgery. There is another fanfic that does an absolute wonderful job with the new vegas crossover and it is written very well. Its called Fallout: Stranded by yaboi346. You should make sure to go into depth on six's skills and abilities plus his carry weight is really high since he can digitize stuff with the pipboy. Six could do a few jobs with IMP from time to time and maybe offer to kill people in hell permanantlty for IMPs clients who don't have an exterminator weapon. If you eventually do a pairing I would suggest Loona, Cherri, or Angel.
1/22 c8 18Lord Zeppelin
Lol, great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

It seems that despite all his amazing physical perks, he dumped Luck when it came to his SPECIAL stats.
12/30/2020 c8 peterg1254
This is really good, keep up the good work
12/12/2020 c8 19Sabere Commander
You left a cliff hanger like this? For shame my good sir! For shame!

Nice to see the plot move along like it did. I thought Six’s disguise was particularly clever. Unfortunately, I now wonder if this version extensively invested in unarmed training or if they ignored it like I ignore big guns. If he learned The Ranger leg sweep at Novac, he might be able to stall the alarm being sounded. Come to think of it,isn’t this Courier a cybor due t9 the think tank at Big MT?

Well, I return to my slumber and await the next entry.
11/9/2020 c8 Cheshirek3t
well damn
11/8/2020 c8 theforceiswithme000
Nice
11/8/2020 c8 Strife1234
Nice a new chapter
11/8/2020 c8 draken666
So glad too see another update, can’t wait to see where this story goes
11/8/2020 c8 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
11/7/2020 c8 Rook435
Surprised to see a new chapter, thought you had left the story be and it would never be seen again. I am glad to see that you have decided to write again and that you fully intend to finish it. I do hope to see your newer chapters will not take as long as this chapter as you mentioned in the A.N, but I do wish you the best with whatever you are doing as you mentioned being in a rut as of late.

I enjoy with what you are doing in the story with the Courier here and how he interacts with the cast. Seems to be a kind person, as there is not many of those kind of people in Hazbin Hell except Charlie, but is dangerous threat that should not be messed with once he has to fight. This chapter shows he is a great leader in planning his current mission, which I really like what you did here with various members of the Hazbin cast doing their part in helping Six achieve his objective.

Overall is a great chapter and I am curious what will happen next chapter as this current chapter sure does end in a cliffhanger. Also I like the detail where you capitalized the L in luck at the final sentence of the chapter. Shows that you are referencing the SPECIAL stats, but I do wonder what his SPECIAL stats actually are since he is now in Hazbin Hell. Would be nice to see how his luck is as his cover is now blown and has to go loud to get his target Mike Hawk, so I am excited to see what seems to be going to be a shootout next chapter and if Six will be able to find and eliminate Mike Hawk by next chapter.
11/7/2020 c8 PaladinSans