for Hazbin Hotel: A Light Shining In Darkness

9/16/2020 c7 XxSaijixX
Love the story so far. Think your portrayal of Six is what keeping me so invested, as well as the interactions with the cast. Can't wait to see what Six looks like! Wonder if he will have white hair due to the stress of his way of living.

Hope for a update soon! Take care and bee safe.
7/29/2020 c7 armageddon29
Please continue
7/18/2020 c7 Guest
Really enjoy this and hope it continues
6/15/2020 c1 Guest
please continue i love this story
6/8/2020 c6 1Jack7the7ripper
I loving this story so far
6/6/2020 c7 Codex Pendragon
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! It's so good!
5/17/2020 c2 ajolnac.5
Please continue with of all other hazbin hotel fanfictions this one is the most real.
5/10/2020 c7 Placeboo
M9oooooore
5/1/2020 c7 16Lord Zeppelin
Please continue this ASAP. This is really good so far.
3/20/2020 c7 5DanishCookie
I'll admit, I got no idea what Hazbin Hotel is but this is pretty alright, I can dig it.
2/25/2020 c6 The Magic Man
This is surprisingly well thought out so far and well written. Haven’t seen any real grammar issues, which is always a gripe of mine. I would say however it might be good to flesh out some paragraphs in the future to give more detail to a scene, up to you honestly on that. The characters from the show feel very close to how they were portrayed so you’ve done your research there which is great. I’ve also enjoyed your portrayal of Six, fits the vibe of the Courier nicely. I look forward to seeing how he will affect things going forward. I am also curious to see where this story is going due to this being unbroken ground your working with. Hope to see another update soon, but take your time with it. Wouldn’t want to rush and have a less fulfilling chapter. Overall good work, keep it up!
2/22/2020 c7 Khoashex
thanks for writing this defintly getting double faved best hazbin hotel fic ive ever read for sure
2/22/2020 c7 2AkaDeca
Oh it’s going to work. We’ve got the mailman working on it. Add new chapters soon!
2/21/2020 c7 1drake202
And so the gang is all here Six sure did wrangle up himself a crew awfully quick I guess when your surrounded by bloodthirsty demons it wouldn't be so hard let's see how this gang battle goes down
2/18/2020 c7 1nofirekiller123