for Hazbin Hotel: A Light Shining In Darkness

2/18/2020 c7 PaladinSans
MOAR PLS
2/17/2020 c7 1SAK-96
If something goes wrong with the plan, perhaps a certain mysterious stranger who has occasionally helped Six out of tight spots before will make an appearance. After all, there has been speculation that the stranger is an Angel...
2/17/2020 c7 454godamora
Alright setting up a plan to take down a con man cannibal.
2/17/2020 c7 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
2/9/2020 c6 Guest
question does he have a holy hand grenade
2/9/2020 c6 1drake202
It's always a pleasure to read a great bar fight blood and tables flying such great fun to read and you wrote it beautifully and I commend your song choice it fit the fight and the old school style that Fallout is known for great job man I'm looking forward to the next chapter
2/7/2020 c5 lilbird2
I like how Maria made Six safe, anyways can't wait for the next chapter.
2/9/2020 c6 1Cat-Gods-Of-The-Cat-People
Amazing chapter, loved the fight. The music was a nice touch.
2/8/2020 c6 4Gas Mask Jack
ah I remember my first bar fight. it's how me and my girl met.
2/8/2020 c6 4Nighthawk6595
Talk about a bar fight and Six, thanks to Angel's reaction, realized that he was fighting his future employer and Cherri was fighting the guy who needed a job. But the Courier held up very well due to his enhancements and the experience of living in the wasteland.
2/8/2020 c6 2AkaDeca
Best fight scene ever! Really well written! The music was a nice touch. Please get Charlie to give him back the special pistol gun, he can use it for Alastor
2/8/2020 c6 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
2/8/2020 c6 454godamora
Oh Boy. . .
2/8/2020 c5 1Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage
I like it! Keep updating!
2/6/2020 c4 Guest
Damn. And I was hoping that Six would have some more holy weapons on his person, such as the 9mm pistol Maria, or even some holy hand grenades if he had the wild wasteland perk. Of course, Six might have those weapons hidden out of sight from the other demons.

I can imagine the reactions of the hotel members if Six told them that he was actually shot twice in the head with Maria and left for dead by Benny, who had previously owned Maria, before Six got his revenge. There is actually an in game challenge achievement called 'Talk about owned' that the player can get by killing Benny with Maria.
82 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »