FanFiction.Net

Good club.
5/6/2020 c1 Starlord Master
Hell sounds fun.
5/1/2020 c4 6FantasyMajesty
This is an amazing story! I’m not usually one for reading OC fanfics, but this is one is awesome! And you did a wonderful job with keeping Alastor in character! I can totally see him doing this!
4/29/2020 c1 Barrelracer0967
I loooove this story. Ik you said this one would only be up to the wedding, but would you make a second one? I’m seriously obsessed with this and have reread it to many times to count.
4/13/2020 c4 BeOurGuest
I loved this chapter. Nifty is a whole mood. I like that you included bits of Alastor's history thats not in the pilot. Like the fact that he's a cannibal and he liked to hunt deer as well.
4/13/2020 c4 Guest
I can never find any good stories about Alastor and a love interest and this one has me hooked. Your OC and how you write the shows characters is so wonderfully done and had me reading every chapter without stopping. I'm very excited to read the next part!
4/12/2020 c4 Fireneko6
Nice chapter and was laughing about the furbies organ. Love how Niffty makes Alastor lose his gentleman composer briefly Lmao.
4/13/2020 c4 Mathew5641
I really like this chapter I am curious though about the deal of the contract does it vary between demon and has its own different consequences or is it different on with who's is stronger
4/13/2020 c4 WriteReadReviewDie
Fucking hell, Alastor is so oblivious of himself to the point that I want to scream and pull my hair
4/12/2020 c4 1Dragon Bone Z
Fantastic. What was alastor's tongue? It's not english right?Never heard of vodou and vodoo. What's the bloody difference

Also,mind taking an OC? A sinner from The viking era by the name of Sutr. Sinner name.
4/2/2020 c3 BeOurGuest
I love it. I cant wait to see how Tina interacts with other characters in the show. These first few chapters are sooo good.
4/1/2020 c3 Yoyo645
Great story! I love it!
3/31/2020 c3 Dragon Bone Z
Nice. I would like you to do that one in the podcast. The whole Angel Dist taking down his pants which frightened Alastro. But have Tina taking it off.

Banzai to vampire girls. Why couldn't be a Minotaur girl?! Why!
3/31/2020 c1 Dragon Bone Z
I like this. What's a biromantic asexual?
3/31/2020 c3 1KaseyKay92
Aww, poor Al~ He doesn’t know what to do with himself and overly flirty bat demon. It’s cute. Also, I’m so happy you’re continuing the story. I like where it ended originally, but it’s nice that you’re writing them a happy ending. I look forward to reading the next chapter and seeing the story progress *smiley face*
96 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »