FanFiction.Net
for Glitch in the System

5/10/2021 c2 Just some Guest
Kurogiri. My boy, is this about to be a crossover?
1/18/2021 c2 8ulfark
Okay a victim of child molestation at least and Glitch's pitch is to seduce her through sexual harassment?

It is not impossible with enough stockholm syndrome but i doubt the self hate is cured by "hey this cute aryan wants to fuck you" As a black person surrounded by Empire 88 i'd think that would be a major turn off for her. With them being a stand in for her oppressor aka Terry. Yes, she'd only respect a macho male but i doubt she'd be comfortable with this. She would need to be the aggressor in the relationship for her to not lash out.

Other than that i'd say you need clearer borders between scenes and perhaps more coherence in overall plot. I say perhaps because i tended to skip and skim quite a bit since i wasn't invested in Gaskammer or Glitch. What did he want? That's all I needed to know, not how impressive his power was or his obsession with video games. unless he's planning on dueling Uber and Leet in video games. It sounded like he wanted revenge but then he's just wandering around as a mercenary with no apparent grudge. Sure, he hates them but unless paid he doesn't particularly go after them.
9/15/2020 c2 1Willem Trialmont
Well...that was certainly a choice.
Not one I'd make, or one I particularly enjoyed reading, but a bold one nonetheless.
The character concept was interesting, and the story concept was different enough from most Worm fanfictions on this site that I actually bothered to read it through.
Let's see where you take this.
6/8/2020 c2 HufflePunk22
I love this story so far. It's rare that you see someone sympathize with Sophia, but the way you accomplished it is much more realistic than when other authors do and then the characters end up to OOC. All in all this is shaping up to be a good story and I hope to see more .
5/12/2020 c2 4yuune1990
as the plot thickens and the story rises and rises, SEX SCENE SPRINTS INTO THE RING AND DELIVERS A CLOTHESLINE BEFORE PUTTING THE CHAPTER INTO A CHOKE HOLD BEFORE DRIVING IT TO UNCONSCIOUSNESS

i like the story so far, i think you should continue it. though it feels erratic in some spots
5/7/2020 c2 Shadowpawzzz
... Damn this was messed up. Good job!
5/6/2020 c2 diamondgod77777777
The end to this chapter seemed to come out of nowhere. Still good though. Hope you continue.
4/26/2020 c2 1Lord Sia
... That took an unexpected turn, but I guess it's one way of taking care of things.

... Also, he just wanted to complete the set of Shadow/Darkness users, didn't he? He'll have monopoly on being the scary thing that goes bump in the night at this rate.
4/17/2020 c1 Guest
I wish you would add some scene separators, because I was just reading about Kaiser talking to Krieg, then in the next paragraph Grue came in and said "Hey Boss" ... you can imagine my bafflement ;)
4/16/2020 c1 6UltimateGohanssj10
No skitter?
4/13/2020 c2 FanBoy01
Glitch is right. Sophia is kind of crazy but she's hot.
4/11/2020 c2 InCK
awesome story
cant wait for nrxchap! :D
4/2/2020 c2 Rex
Wait what? Is that even allowed here?
It was different. I can say that it made me feel as if I was actually there.
Thanks for tainting my Soul. I'll be sure to keep the spot next to me nice and toasty. Why, I'll even add some ever-burning coals from my own pile. I'm sure the Administration won't mind.
3/31/2020 c2 Raphaim
well that escalated quickly.
3/30/2020 c2 Cheshirek3t
Oh hey, lung seems like a cool guy
Also, huh, didn't expect that ending
Okay