for Death's Chosen

7/2 c15 InfinityMask
Hoho! Nice. So the “prologue” is nearing it’s end huh?

I wonder is Life would be fine? Haha
7/2 c14 InfinityMask
Well damn.. isn’t it interesting?! Nice adding fate servant system etc into story. Tho I wonder what ophis role in this story?

It would be very very funny if Issei accidentally seduce Life! I actually can see that happens! Lololol
7/2 c13 InfinityMask
I kinda expect Raynare replacing Issei tho didn’t expect Azazel to personally show up.

The way other fallen act around him is kinda funny. He kinda got zero respect from them but than again maybe that happens because he very lax on authority?
7/1 c12 InfinityMask
Hmm... If raynare is male I wonder whatever he would hesitate or not? The double standard despite something that I believe very Issei-ish kinda annoyed me. Lol
7/1 c11 InfinityMask
I didn’t expect that... I should have but somehow you really surprised me with what happened to Rias. Lol. It’s very hot btw. Looking forward to see the ramifications that happens after this. Lol.

Hmmm... I think hestia join life and hepheastus would be better lol.
7/1 c10 InfinityMask
You know, yumi is kinda better than kiba. Let’s be honest he usually kinda leftout in many stories. Lol.

Damn Issei outburst. That kinda sad.

I wonder if Raynare would replace Issei as Rias pawn?
7/1 c9 InfinityMask
Hmm.. I wonder what this will bring. Than again Freed isn’t really important enough for anything.

A new resolve hih, well he need it.
7/1 c8 InfinityMask
If original hestia isnt bad why she replaced? Is she dead?
7/1 c7 InfinityMask
Im surprised that death and life didn’t goes to vatican or somewhere more nice than greek. Lol!
6/29 c6 InfinityMask
I'm looking forward to see tiamat improvement.
Hmm I think you're right about Dohnaseek, Kalawarner, and Mittelt. Now I kinda sorry for them.
6/29 c5 InfinityMask
Again why death and life soo fun to read?
Anyway let's see if he can teach tiamat about emotions... I wonder if tiamat would like cookies lol.
Hmm hope Rias can win rating game.. I rarely read(or maybe never) read story where rias win without help from whoever protagonist is. Lol
6/29 c4 InfinityMask
Life is just ssooooomcute! And Death responses to her antics is very funy! Love their interaction..

Didn't expect that Scene between issei and rias.. It's a good one! Like the fight too!
6/29 c3 InfinityMask
Damn. I like Death and Life interaction sooo much.. it's funny, and very fluffy.. lol

Soooo issei have a dragon maid?
6/29 c2 InfinityMask
Lol! Nice introduction from Tiamat! Lolol! How can she notice isse that fast?
6/28 c1 InfinityMask
I like Life and Death so much. They're so cute. Especially Life.

Lol! Issei is very amazing here! Hahahaha.
829 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »