for Fate Phantom Order

11/18/2020 c1 just a randompersontoread
im interesting this story. also this FIRST TIME SOMEONE MAKE CROSSOVER WITH FGO.
im hype
11/18/2020 c1 just a randompersontoread
oh god i really forgot all fate character. it been year i didnt check it
8/1/2020 c1 facuf1997
Damn you won me the play of posting a crossover of danny phantom x fate even though i was thinking more about danny being summoned as a servant instead of a master. by the way I find this chapter I look forward to the next
6/1/2020 c1 8myfunvideos
Wow, this is literally the first and only Fate/Stay Night and Danny Phantom crossover. I like it, hope you update frequently.
4/19/2020 c1 Guest
No he cant hold his own vs a servant hed mildly inconvenience them/be a mosquito at best...only a servant can hurt another servant E rank in anything is still leagues above a normal humans etc you may want to brush up on servant lore reason zerker of zero can use anything as weapon was a noble phantasm of his own turning everything into a np and have mastery over it like hes used it all his life dont try and give him powers to fight like a lot other fics do in cross overs ''oh letignore this cause awsome needs to be able to but well ignore the other lore of the other side'' you have good concept dont waste it hes not master in hand to hand like alot of servants are
4/10/2020 c1 Richard1081
Interesting concept also since Clockwork is going to be activating Danny’s magic circuits does that mean he is going to be able to do magic and will his ectoplasm effect the magic in anyway, also will Danny get a servant and will the ectoplasm in Danny effect the servant in anyway.
2/19/2020 c1 1Gadget boy
I actually like this new chapter of Danny's life. Let's see how things go when he meets Mash.
2/10/2020 c1 2Hoppy854
I definitely like this idea. I’m surprised no one ever thought to do such a crossover. Since Danny Phantom could be considered a hero, it would be a given for him to be added to the Throne of Heroes. The only trouble would be what class he would be. Probably Caster or Assassin.
2/4/2020 c1 8Lord Vortrex
Glad to see this here, I've recently wondered hoe Danny would handle a servant.
In regards to Magic Resistance, I feel that Danny's ecto blasts would be affected by them and in turn reduced. But to do so properly we would need to compare Danny closer to a servant. In other words apply stats to him as well. Maybe even try to consider Danny as a servant himself which would require thought as to what kind of servant he'd be (personally I think Danny would be a Foreigner class).
I am curious, do you intend to do any pairings in this story?
2/3/2020 c1 tl34lt12
Danny does have a level to Atleast 3 star servants

Don't let this be a Danny Phantom NTRs and Harem fic. That would just ruin the premise. Don't let the Harem and NTR Horde take over this.

Funfact I also have an idea of Danny Phantom and Fate

But it involves post Fate Shirou (with some influences of UBW and HF) investigating Amity with Luvia and Kairi Shigishou. Uneasy alliance to protect The Fentons from the evils of Clock Tower.
2/3/2020 c1 4BaconLover1800
great job you bet me to it. The first Danny Phantom & Fate/stay night Xover is your don't screw it up.
2/2/2020 c1 Arturo Ramos
Simply epic, I wait for the next chapter of this story
2/2/2020 c1 YCG
I thing skill like Prana Burst and it many verity would counter Magic Resistance. There also Arturia Strike Air but I don't know that count since it a Noble Phantasm. Illusions still works against Magic Resistance.
2/2/2020 c1 CAD270895
i love this story more please