for Goku the Gamer

4/19 c8 Eid
I don't see the point of the name when the story is about Bulma so far.
4/8 c1 DanteSparda12
Goku's Destructive Capability (Dwarf analysis)!
/c/dragonballz/page/blog/gokus-destructive-capability-dwarf-analysis/7e4T_PuaNNM6bqGnnxaQVwjv7vzLLmr
Why Majin Buu is a galactic threat
dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/why-majin-buu-is-a-galactic-threat-2105505/
Kid Buu is above Cell and solar system busting
dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/kid-buu-is-above-cell-and-solar-system-busting-1848322/
SSJRyu1 - YouTube
User blog:SSJRyu1 VS Battles Wiki Fandom
Son Goku (Canon, Jump Force)/SSJRyu1
Why Super Saiyan 3 Goku is beyond Multi-Solar System tier~
/c/join-the-battle/page/blog/why-super-saiyan-3-goku-is-beyond-multi-solar-system-tier/KNwL_WqfMuLnxpxorY6e8Jw1am7qw1eBR0
Dragon Ball Z TOEI: SSJ3 Goku shakes the afterlife
wiki/User_blog:StrymULTRA/Dragon_Ball_Z_TOEI:_SSJ3_Goku_shakes_the_afterlife
Evolution Of Speed In Dragon Ball!
Las capacidades de Goku (Loquendo)-Análisis completoOpinión Personal
S†øƦʍ Kᴀᴢᴜɴᴇ-R
The power and strenght of Super Saiyan 3 Goku
goku/4005-19765/forums/the-power-and-strenght-of-super-saiyan-3-goku-27210/
Kid Buu is above Cell and solar system busting
Broly (Dragon Ball Z Movies) Respect Thread
dragon-ball-universe/4015-56629/forums/broly-dragon-ball-z-movies-respect-thread-2106985/
Why Majin Buu is a galactic threat
How Strong is Buu Arc Son Gokū? (DBZ Power Scale)
/c/dragonballz/page/blog/how-strong-is-buu-arc-son-goku-dbz-power-scale/X0Vi_gu7KoVrRNprgz4Qdm68No6PnRd
Dragon Ball Heros: Xeno Goku- Beyond 5th Dimensional~
/c/join-the-battle/page/blog/dragon-ball-heros-xeno-goku-beyond-5th-dimensional/YYvb_jrSbuL7V5lkldY8wqYdVaxJrqXP1
Son Goku (Canon, Composite)/Zenkaibattery1
The Vast Macroverse Explained
/c/dragonballz/page/item/the-vast-macroverse-explained/RrlT_vI13lPNq1MXa7DgLvPgWP61qYL
Dragonball Macrocosm (Guide Edition)
/c/dragonballz/page/blog/dragonball-macrocosm-guide-edition/kwNT_Gup532BlbDeDmK5eogmm31BB4G
Was Super Saiya-jin God Goku low-multiversal? Dragon Ball Cosmology and more.
/c/join-the-battle/page/blog/was-super-saiya-jin-god-goku-low-multiversal-dragon-ball-cosmology-and-more/z5YX_6VTxugRvXwXma03KD6e6WRMG2PWd
wiki/Message_Wall:Super_Saiyan_God_Julian?threadId4400000000000070517
User blog:Super Saiyan God Julian VS Battles Wiki Fandom
Demigra intelect SSJRyu1:

So just a small thing. but I think Demigra should be given more credit for his intelligence.

Currently he is listed as "gifted" when in reality he has over 75 million years of experience watching all timelines and manipulating events from his seal, received supreme kai of time training and was a candidate for it before turning evil, mastered dark magic that is said to "transcend human knowledge" and even achieved godly demon magic on his own, planned and almost succeeded in killing the entire multiverse and becoming the new god of time etc.

And in DB humans like Gero and Bulma have intergalactic space flight, advanced AI creation and the ability to bring people back to life or transfer consciousness such as with the androids, creating androids that can eventually even destroy planets, stars or even universes, and even time travel under their belts for intelligence feats. Demigra should at least be beyond their level of intellect as he is stated to transcend any human knowledge, and has vastly more experience than any of them, and they are already considered extraordinary geniuses.

I'd recommend making Demigra either listed as an extrodinary genius or Supergenius for these reasons, he is certainly well above any human in the series.

Who would win, Mario (paper), Sonic (Archie), Goku (Xeno), or Superman (Strange Visitor)?
QUORA
Who would win Xeno Goku from [Xenoverse] or Mr Mxyzpltik?
QUORA
Between-Goku-and-Superman-it-s-really-all-about-WHEN-they-fight-At-what-point-do-you-think-adult-Goku-surpasses-Superman-in-raw-power-though
3/23 c8 2I am vegito
fantastic story bro I hope you update it soon...
1/19 c3 NickNays135
I like how you let Bulma characterize and see why she’s unworthy of the Nimbus. She saw a very easy opportunity to manipulate someone, and took it. Now that she thinks about it, she really isn’t that kind, and she resolves to try and fix her friendship with Goku. Just little things like that really add to the changes the characters go through in this different adventure.
12/28/2020 c8 midnightscar17
Please update soon
12/8/2020 c1 Guest
Is the might and magic fic abandoned?
11/27/2020 c8 Silent Analyst
Wow! Now im desperate for an update. You write so well. I didn't even realize the chapter ended!

Take your time. I am just grateful to be able to read!
11/27/2020 c7 Silent Analyst
After seeing how we dealt with Oolong, I wonder how the murderous Yamcha will be handled.
11/27/2020 c6 Silent Analyst
Good chapter. Convey's how gruesome Oolong could have been.
11/25/2020 c5 Silent Analyst
Wow. That was exceedingly dark. Much more realistic. Glad he died.
11/25/2020 c4 Silent Analyst
Love seeing consequences for their actions. Mentally and physically.
11/25/2020 c3 Silent Analyst
Wow this is a really fun story. Glad to see Bulma's growth.
11/25/2020 c2 Silent Analyst
Goku no pat pat please my guy.

Great chapter.
11/25/2020 c1 Silent Analyst
Interesting concept. I look forward to reading more.
11/13/2020 c8 1TheVKing124
Really good novel and I sure do hope for you to continue it. Happy to see that you din't just take the path of many others and made it a copy of the original. Also, in the Ki mastery you writed more 2% damage by staff skills and not Ki skills.
161 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »