FanFiction.Net
for Son Gohan: A Warrior Beyond Goku

4/18/2021 c1 Guest
Guess that chapter 2 is never coming
12/3/2020 c1 Athena Hirdman
I love this story please keep writing chapters
6/19/2020 c1 A Simple Library
god that ending was cringe
4/30/2020 c1 1thewittywhy
Alright, I like the set up. While you take some stuff from DBZ Kakarot, you make it different enough, in a good way. If you continue it, I would gladly keep reading.
3/25/2020 c1 twisterblake2015
Great
2/18/2020 c1 15NinjaFang1331
Excellent first chapter thank you
2/17/2020 c1 Douggernaut
Sweet start! Would definitely b interested with a continuation!
2/16/2020 c1 bastidaswilliam2005
hell yeah it should continue i love the story and cant wait for the next chapter to be released
2/10/2020 c1 hawkeyestratos1996
are you gonna show SSJ4 in this story?
2/8/2020 c1 2Shadow Eminence
Holy Fuck this story is damn interesting! Update it dude and ASAP and make it a harem with videl n erasa! This story has soooooooooo much potential, even more than Deku's story. Update update and UPDATE
2/7/2020 c1 12Mr. Narrative
OmegaRealism: So you're going to hide behind an alt, huh ebola? How about you unblock me on discord so we can actually talk like men. Oh wait, you're not a man. You're a man child. If this isn't an ebola alt, then first off, how is gohan not serious? Oh you're mad for taking a scene from kakakrot? Um... okay? That scene i put in there fro a for a reason. And if you think gohan isn't gonna get serious then you have not been paying attention.
2/4/2020 c1 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
2/4/2020 c1 X3runner
Could you kinda have gohan bring home a non human girl like Zangya, kale, caulifla, #21 or like the female supreme kai that died, kinda ironically not one thing chichi asked him to get especially if it’s like caulifla who is a like female goku raised with a light vegeta type arrogance.
2/4/2020 c1 Jose Casas
Please continue i already got hooked on it
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »