for Two Forks

12/9/2020 c1 32imawoomie
I love this so much. The little glimpses into the boys' lives are sometimes the most poignant. You're a fabulous writer.
9/27/2020 c1 111ninjadevil2000
Omg so I read this like five times on Ao3 lol and I just found it here! So I can review haha :D I don’t have an ao3 lol
Anyways, yeah I’ve read this story like ten times probably ngl. It’s so so so so amazing I love it so much. You write the boys so perfectly well done.
4/27/2020 c1 redlite
This was awesome - I loved it! Thank you!
2/14/2020 c1 33curlybean
Oh my goodness... Sam's "I've never gone without" nearly broke me. And then Dean's "Stay on your side" revived me just as quickly.

Just so you know, I absolutely adore everything you write. If I had it my way, you'd do nothing but write Supernatural fanfiction every second of every day. Thank you so much for sharing.
2/5/2020 c1 2mtwin
Their easy going banter had me grinning the whole time. You do a great job writing the brotherly relationship!
2/5/2020 c1 sdfam
I couldn't help but comment on this fic as it was just a cute perfect tag for the episode. It was my favorite episode of the season and this was a lovely fic. I could see the events happening in the episode. It was awesome. Thank you so much for writing.
2/4/2020 c1 1Ginza
What a nice little missing scene, I really like it. I love their little argument about who's change it was. I like your details and thought you put into things like what they would have had to share over the years. And it's probably because I'm hungry, but I can't help but wonder what kind of pie it was, lol.

I will be happily waiting for Valentine's day!
2/3/2020 c1 DearHart
LOVE LOVE LOVED this tag and this episode! Thanks! Xoxoxoxo
2/3/2020 c1 589K Hanna Korossy
“I don’t even like you that much.” Less true words had never been spoken. Thank you for that pie-sweet fic.
And I feel the same way about the Winchesters and normal.
2/3/2020 c1 stedan
I loved that episode and didnt think it needed a tag. But your story is so sweet and sounds so much in character. I really enjoyed reading it.
2/3/2020 c1 9ThornsHaveRoses
I loved this episode so much, and this piece just fits in seamlessly. It was so much fun to read! it has so many fabulous, funny, or serious lines that I adored so much that there were actually too many to list. This is gold! Thank you for writing it!
2/3/2020 c1 Guest
Loved this! Can’t wait for your Valentine treat.
2/3/2020 c1 39Colby's girl
Great tag to a great scene. Thanks for the reading material.
2/3/2020 c1 80shadowhuntingdauntlessdemigod
Absolutely adore this tag! Their banter and whole brotherly relationship was so spot on with just a bit of actual thinking behind the scenes, nice job!
2/3/2020 c1 L.H. the 2nd
So many sweet bro FEELS! Such a perfect and amazing tag to this week's eppy! I am in love. Thank you for this piece. Made my morning (er, afternoon, lol).
29 Page 1 2 Next »