for You are mine

8/9/2003 c1 3Callaway Queen
i could have sworn i had written a review for this one but anywayz great story i loved it to death! i could never imagine chris getting revenge but it was so sweet how she got it! i'm not a sicko..dont think i am. but i think the revenge was really really cool.

keep it up.

u r a great pb writer.
5/27/2003 c1 8Icea
Oh, this was great, although I don´t like the idea of Chris turning evil. Anyway, great! (As usual ;))
5/26/2003 c1 myu182
OMG! OMG! OMG! Chris a KILLER. Very good story. Can't believe she would kill her husband and best friend. And killing a unborn child that's jus OMG! Keep it up gal
5/19/2003 c1 pacificbluegirl
this was great! Well you're great at writing this stuff so I knew it would be good. I don't really like Chris now but it's just for a while... Soon I will like her again. Please keep on writing! /Pacificbluegirl (Malin)
5/18/2003 c1 17Chiquinta
That was incredibly sad...and slightly disturbing. I'm quite glad that you didn't add more detail else I wouldn't be saying it was well written. It was well written.

No offence intended but I definately prefer WAFFs. Give me a good, old fashioned Mills and Boon any day.

Anyhowl, I am glad you were able to vent your anger creatively.

Oh, and you'd better be writing more stories...else I'll get Chris onto you :p
5/18/2003 c1 glory02
wow! I really don´t know what to say

Chris a murderer!

I think the story is okay but you´ve already done better

the plot is just a bit. . . ah (maybe unreal) anyway good writing