FanFiction.Net
for Heir of the artificial Gamer system

5/14/2020 c7 mghmg
what the hell?! he's saposed to be chaotic EVIL! why did he let her go?! don't tell me ve's going to be a shitty mc who actually cares about others! and don't try to fuck with me, telling me he at least thought about it! it just shows that the author is trying to mask the fact that he's not fucking evil!
5/12/2020 c9 1Hetes
He should create an iron man armour or something like that
5/12/2020 c1 Hetes
Hilarious I love it
4/29/2020 c9 Guest
THIS IS THE GREATEST FIC EVER! IRA FOR THE WIN
4/17/2020 c9 TKing1517
Update. That's all there I have to say.

You spent so much time waffling about how he got his power, and not enough time writing how he evilly(is that a word? its a word now) abused his power.
4/10/2020 c2 Shadow7142
Pls delate those * * *
3/31/2020 c5 Magnussen osbourne
Isn’t he supposed to be immune to his sacred gear’s fire or was that part also “deactivated” along the gamer powers?
3/30/2020 c7 Guest
Wasn't he supposed to subdue Tiamat? When'd that happen?
3/30/2020 c2 M2R
what an edgy body he has. in my personal opinion, he doesn't need an eagle like eyes, just human eyes with capability of eagle or something if biology worked that way. heterochromia... I don't know, i don't think it is cool at all. but hey, your oc is crazy so his preference must be skewered.
3/30/2020 c1 M2R
yup, he got few screw looses. hopefully he show his brilliance with the game system
3/30/2020 c9 Shadowuser0112
Good story so far
3/29/2020 c9 Acqua OfThe Back
Me perdí un poco con en capítulo.
3/29/2020 c3 Guest
Ya kinda underestimating Sirzechs there man. I mean Hades was an OP god who had centuries to get fuck all different types of magic. And even he practically pissed himself at the thought of facing Sirzechs when he went full destructo mode.
3/27/2020 c1 looongzhu1