FanFiction.Net
for Heir of the artificial Gamer system

2/26 c2 Jmechan24
Noo, not summonee and necromancer XD, go for eromancer and empath later if you can
2/18 c2 Belphegor Belphegal
now this is a true man act weak then suddenly rip off clothes and flex like a god descending from heaven
1/30 c2 bruh
ugh again dxd world
9/30/2021 c7 Amargi'sNodachi
Ah, your OC is an idiot
8/9/2021 c2 Denzel Ramos
Wweellll.. too bad he missed the opportunity to edit his genitals and make them better, could have given himself a b****h breaker without even needing the Eromancer class spell. Although he would later need one of the spells you can get from it a.k.a the [Inbue Elasticity], so that he doesn't break them permanently and they stay tight.
7/8/2021 c1 Carrot
I have two main gripes for this. I'm not gonna comment on how the system is or how the characters acts or whatever; it's your story, so you do you. What I will comment on is firstly, the lack of any real coherence. it's like you just have different plots coming to mind and you don't even bother making them into an actual, cohesive story. the other thing is just that the writing itself could use some work? like, characters flip between attitudes constantly and the dialogue just...kinda sucks?
5/29/2021 c13 Guest
I LIKE THIS HOPEFULLY THIS IS GONNA CONTIUE ON
5/17/2021 c4 harsimransingh507
That rape was just unnecessary and he didn’t clean up so 100% someone will notice and with dxd and magic n shit that’s dangerous
5/2/2021 c1 omes848484
Your inane ramblings are fucking annoying please quit Writing and get a decent job for someone of your skill level. so McDonald’s probably
4/26/2021 c13 I Need Milk And Coffee
'bullshit'
literally got enough power to level the entire DxD world in a few weeks, when the devil lords got their powers after being training like a maniac non-stop for hundreds of years.
...
I call bullshit.
4/26/2021 c12 I Need Milk And Coffee
Pinkette Megumin!
4/23/2021 c4 2The one who strangled a duck
raping scene although i find it immoral i don't mind i can't really judge we all have our own kinks but keep up the good work
4/22/2021 c8 ParadoxTheory374
Kinda ruined it for me how he is acting in this chapter, sigh just sad how pathetic he comes off and trying to be cool.
4/1/2021 c13 Primalparadox8
A good solid 'meh'.
it'd be awesome if he didn't keep getting forced into dungeons and having his powers sealed but kinda average because of it.
2/24/2021 c13 dakiesalamander
Utter trash novel. A pale imitation of dark wolf shiro. Very pale ..
215 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »