FanFiction.Net

Me want more
10/9/2020 c7 2ExXiled
SHIRO!
10/8/2020 c1 ExXiled
Something is not quite right with Ira...
9/25/2020 c12 Guest
when's the next update ? I this fanfic.
9/9/2020 c10 Guest
Boring
9/9/2020 c2 Tao
What's up with that wave with so much gamer story with that kind of character? Everything seems to be a copy each other!
8/17/2020 c1 Subscribe
Sooo chuuni it hurts.
8/16/2020 c1 2Xero the Reaper
I can't go one moment about reading what this MC does without thinking "What a loser"
8/12/2020 c2 Sensepi Rescopula
log horizon abridged
8/7/2020 c12 Guest
NOW THIS is entertainment of the highest order.
8/7/2020 c3 webzayne717
He can exert 430lbs with fine control? So he can snap two people's necks at a time, give or take targeting.
8/7/2020 c2 webzayne717
This chapter is a massive info dump, with a process that while interesting is completely superfluous. The information provided could be summed up in a sentence or two by belaying the capabilities instead of the process, while showing the enchantments in buffs VIA (Gamer), etc. I would imagine that most people would give up at this point, what the rampant fourth wall breakage in the last chapter, and the massive info dump this chapter. BUT, the idea is interesting so I'll give you that, it just needs liberal use of Occam's Razor.
8/7/2020 c1 webzayne717
Since you're obviously continuing to write this, perhaps you should come and clean this up a bit? I just hope the fourth wall breaking isn't so excessive in the other chapters.
8/7/2020 c2 Guest