FanFiction.Net
for Heir of the artificial Gamer system

8/6/2020 c1 Guest
Keep this up
8/5/2020 c12 szmtex
and no one realised that queen was currently in middle of the forest when sudenly bright light engulfed her...
7/27/2020 c12 Lord Asmodeus
Ira is brilliantly amusing. Chaotic-Evil at its finest - full of never-ending dark humour.
7/27/2020 c11 Sensepi Rescopula
I imagine a 6 foot giant with tight black boxers
7/26/2020 c12 Hoque007
Good chapter. It feels like the story is finally starting to progress as the MC is interacting properly with main characters
7/26/2020 c9 thiago.anime.neves
man i like your plot wrinting stilly, its just that your mc, i find him just tasteless edge, and kind too mary stuu, nothing wrong with trying a system like level up way, but the progess rate its to unbalanced, okay, maybe you will have 5 or 6 more chapters before become apex being in this universe, and then what? jump to the next? and reapet the same thing, but now with even less chaps because the mc had alredy taken mary stuu steroids? Anyway i like your wrinting consistence, just you mc is very edge, you know the hole fear me mortals is kind funny in the FIRST time, after 9 chaps of its is just plain boring, and its like the mc itself don't have a fully formed personality, its like a different character every paragraph
7/26/2020 c2 thiago.anime.neves
the first chap was kind of edge, but also kin of fun hahaha, and the uniqueness in the creation process is oneplus point, till now the plot looks good
7/26/2020 c12 1redHussar
I think that the best part of this story is MC's complete lack of control over his desires.
"She's sleeping - I should fuck, she probably won't remember it."
"She was eavesdropping, that's a good enough justification to fuck her as a punishment, right?"
Other MC's would try to fight their urges or use some moral justification. Luckily, not in your story!

I really hope that he'll not only fuck the arrogance out of Henrietta, but she will also be pregnant. It would be funny to see how she will justify her lack of virginity to her advisors and what she will do to make MC's son as her heir, even though he's technically a bastard.
7/25/2020 c12 bigbossxx6
Awesome chapter man
7/25/2020 c12 Primarx
thx 4 the chapter. still can't come up with final answer. do I like this story or not.
7/25/2020 c11 Nazlec
! Another chapter !
7/22/2020 c11 Adeptus Academicus
The transition is too disjointed and you still haven't explained what happened in the forest of death. The rate of advancement is too fast for that kind of timeskip, it just feels like entire chapters are missing. Generally, 'flashback' style storytelling becomes incomprehensible unless kept to small slices; a single scene to explain the situation in the present works but if you try to narrate an entire scenario then most of your readers will have forgotten what was happening in the present by the time you're done.
Hope to see you expand on the science magic - there's huge potential there.

7/22/2020 c7 Adeptus Academicus
You not gonna explain what happened after he nuked the elves? I really wanted to see what he came up with to deal with Tiamat...
7/22/2020 c6 Adeptus Academicus
What's with the sudden perspective shift halfway through chapter six? You went from first to third person and it's jarring. I can't think of any reason to do so; first person would've worked fine, possibly better because then you could describe sensations and thoughts more naturally...
Not really expecting a reply, just food for thought I suppose.

7/22/2020 c5 Adeptus Academicus
Oxygen isn't actually fuel. Burning is an exothermic reduction reaction between a fuel and oxygen. For example: hydrogen can be burned in oxygen to produce water. The reaction of diatomic oxygen with identical molecules would likely produce ozone which is an overall endothermic reaction.
Loving the science based magic, hope this helps (since you've mentioned thermal manipulation, these principles could be utilised in either direction...)

215 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »