FanFiction.Net
for Heir of the artificial Gamer system

6/24/2020 c10 looongzhu1
awesome entry
6/24/2020 c10 Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage
Very good. However, you do need to check the story over for grammar mistakes. You often forget punctuation or proper capitalization. Nonetheless, the story's good so far.
6/24/2020 c10 3Zirem
Test
6/24/2020 c10 Acqua OfThe Back
Gracias por volver a escribir
6/24/2020 c2 Taiki no Hitsuzen Kage
Cool chapter. I wonder if later on he'll make something to add more modifications to his body, like the nanobots.
6/24/2020 c10 Ghostcraft9
Awsome entrance
6/24/2020 c10 TheOnlyKing
Bruh why you end in a cliffhanger?
6/24/2020 c10 Marlo75
Excelente capitulo te la tiraste
6/23/2020 c3 Ahfucjcb
I am really enjoying this story I will point it two reasons most don’t use the Shadow Clone mass training thing. One they mentioned that the semester overload of several clones popping to close together can be very detrimental to your mental health which is negated by Naruto’s regeneration and the gamers mind and body. The second and possibly most important reason is chakra doesn’t actual regenerate for the clones (unless I am remembering wrong). So let’s say you have 100 points of chakra just as an example and split into 10 clones. Each will only have a mere 10 clones to do any real training with. Even internal chakra manipulation will have some loss or bleeding of the chakra so for most people they really don’t have enough to do more than a single clone or two. That said you would think people would still do it when I’m safer locations for the added training but I guess a ninja doesn’t like limiting their chakra pool so heavily since nowhere is ever truly safe.
6/12/2020 c9 TheOnlyKing
Awesome fic so far, always glad to read about an Evil MC so I hope you haven't given upon this. Also I found it funny that you're asking people to play War Thunder instead of Patreon like a bunch of these authors do lmao honestly I haven't laughed so long in a while I might even go play a little bit just for the laugh you gave me.
6/11/2020 c1 TheOnlyKing
Good first chapter the only reason I'm commenting here though instead of the latest one is because I feel I must bring up something. Have you never fired a gun before? You NEVER, ever put your eye ON the scope. You don't have to be military to know that (although I am), simple common sense should tell you that if you put your eye on the scope the recoil will hit your eye and you'll be fucked. Anyway i have great hope for this fic and looking forwards to it.
6/6/2020 c9 Guest
Lmfao.
Priceless.
6/3/2020 c1 CrazyMr
For anyone that has never shot a gun with a scope on it:
1. You are retarded if you put your eye/face against the scope. When you shoot your going to have a black eye or a bloody face due to recoil.
2. You wont be able to see shit out of the scope if you have touching your face.
5/22/2020 c9 1Hetes
Are you updating this story
5/18/2020 c3 Blood-Stained Minazuki
something with the name of "great overlord system" doesn't want something to be too overpowered? what sense does that make
215 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »