FanFiction.Net

Dead Story
2/19 c23 Gilgamesh-o
Nrxxttt
10/3/2023 c23 Guest
Can't wait for more chapters and epic showdowns along with hilarious pervert maids shenanigans.
8/5/2023 c14 farrelspiral
THIS IS SO GOOD SIAGSHSBWUGWHWB
8/5/2023 c4 farrelspiral
A GOOD RITS FANFIC? HOW I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS FIC. THANK YOUUUUU
8/2/2023 c7 Steppe14
This does a really good job on endearing me to these characters. I actually felt disappointed when Belfast came, despite seeing that she was Bel a mile away. Also, I may have mentioned it earlier but yeah, this is a visual novel. This can definitely pass as a visual novel. The order of events, tone, everything just seems like a visual novel. Now I want to actually download one.
8/2/2023 c5 Steppe14
I am fucking loving Purifier right now. Her role and character here reminds me of Kurumi from Date A Live and I fucking love it. She's just crazy enough to make it hot
8/2/2023 c4 Steppe14
Ooooooh damn this was hype. "Let's play a game" or any variation of the line has been a favorite of mine since I watched NGNL years ago. I just love the mood and atmosphere in this fic, it's so good.
8/2/2023 c2 Steppe14
Ngl, this is a really good hook. It helps that Ritsuka here doesn't have any knowledge on the other fandom, so it let's people like me who doesn't know it either discover the world alongside him. I just read your profile, but yeah, this really reads like a visual novel. My compliments to you *tips hat*.
2/17/2023 c23 Soulbow109
Nice chapter. Interesting to see Kirschtaria. Wonder why he got Ritsuka out? I know he suppose to be a much nicer person then your typical mage but that doesn't really explain why he would go through the effort. There probably lots of 'specimens' that could use rescuing in the clock tower after all. Well hope things go well considering how dangerous the clock tower can be. Would hate for some of the mages to get any ideas regarding Belfast or the other girls.

Like nicely how Ritsuka is bonding with the girls. Though that move from Shieflield certainly tool me off guard. Had to reread that section just to make sure I didn't misread somehow lol. Also a bit surprised how much Belfast likes Ritsuka already. Thought it would take a bit longer before she offered herself like this. Feels a bit weird for Ritsuka to turn her down considering what almost happened with Sirius but I get it. One was him going along with fetish and in the other it's obvious the other party has deeper feelings. Hope that vacation comes true, would be good for the girls to get out and really start to enjoy life.
2/16/2023 c23 Halo
Oh wait, does that mean there is A Ritsuka some where in this world?
2/15/2023 c23 memoryofvirtual