for The Boarding House

4/5 c10 Adawnsong103
Great story!
8/28/2020 c2 1kungfu.slippers
I couldn’t wait till the end of this story to review. It’s HILARIOUS, so relatable and lovingly told. Love it. Made my day. Thank you.
7/11/2020 c10 MrJacob77
That. Was. PHENOMENAL! Perfect characterization, a wonderfully structured plot, and an excellent payoff for every scene! Kudos to you for capturing the spirit of the show so well and I hope to see more!
6/13/2020 c10 6RoanokeWilde
AHHHHHHHHH

THAT WAS SO GOOD

I keep telling myself I'll stop binge-reading fanfiction, but I just can't seem to do it when I faced with stories as good as this one XD. I really, really like what you did with the ending. You tied up everyone's stories in a very sweet and NON DEPRESSING way, which was nice and a piece of art for it's fine execution. And while the Hutts were mighty disturbing (just...ew...George Lucas or whoever the heck made them up), your take on Woxxen and his brother was interesting and a good cornerstone of the plot. I also enjoyed what you did with cute little Dyrric, and the Porg toy...yes, just yes.

Overall, I am extremely impressed by this story and your skill. I'll definitely keep an eye out for more of your work. Thanks for sharing, once more, and thanks for bearing with my rambling thoughts, which might be blowing up your notifications or email or whatever...I dunno.

Awesome, awesome job!
6/13/2020 c6 RoanokeWilde
Ok. Even though I don't know half the names of the alien species on here and I have no clue how or if you actually know all the kinds of mechanical parts one might find in Star Wars technology...the humor in this is great. It's dry, but I could definitely see good ole Mando indulging in such internal dialogue. You wrote his boredom and the whole "I'M NOT YOUR TECH GUY" thing well, too, and I'm really enjoying the blend of humor and seriousness you have going here. This is definitely a well-thought out and artistic story. Thanks again for sharing it with us! XD
6/13/2020 c4 RoanokeWilde
OH MY GOSH. Can I just say that you are, honestly, an extremely talented writer? Like, I knew it before reading the first couple of chapters, but the POV switching you're doing is fantastic! I loved you writing "Baby Yoda's" POV...and Dyrric and Mando have also developed their own distinct voice. Bravo, my friend, bravo!
6/13/2020 c3 RoanokeWilde
Yep. Best chapter yet. I love how you're showing just how much of a softie Din really is, the poor guy. It's getting him into way too much trouble. XD

Another great chapter...thanks!
6/13/2020 c2 RoanokeWilde
Ooohhh...mysterious. And awesome! I love how Din calls the Child a green bean. Adorable.

I'm still intrigued, and I think this chapter was even better than the first one!
6/13/2020 c1 RoanokeWilde
This is really good so far! I'm only a chapter in, of course, but I've been (obsessively) reading Mando fanfiction for a while now, and your narration style is excellent. You have solid descriptions, realistic dialogue, Din's internal thoughts are funny and probably about as exasperated as one's thoughts would be under the circumstances. BUT most of all...I really really like how you wrote the Child. He acts just like a little kid, and you did a really good job with capturing Din's frustrated-but-I-can't-help-but-adore-ya attitude with him. Overall, this is very promising, and I look forward to reading more! :D
2/5/2020 c1 6DinDjarin2005
Loved it, would definitely read more fanfic on Mando!