for The Stag and The Hound

3/10 c39 Jezzills
I've enjoyed your writing so much, really feel like it's got soul to it! I hope you're well and keep up with this story in the (hopefully not too far) future! 3
9/11/2020 c39 24LFD13
Did anyone ever tell you you're a good writer? And I completely understand if your life is busy. Mine is, too. We all have busy lives right now in the year that is 2020. Just remember to stay strong. Looking forward to the next chapter. Yours truly, LFD13.
8/14/2020 c37 14imajisaheartlandfan
Brilliant update! Loved it! I wonder if the gang will figure out Julia and Sadie had a lil fun with the O'Driscolls lol.
8/14/2020 c37 24LFD13
Rest in peace, Sean
8/6/2020 c36 14imajisaheartlandfan
Sounds like you've had my kind of week... My grandmother passed recently and we went looking yesterday for a horse for me so I have something to keep me busy and the horse wasn't what it was made out to be... We left it, I want a horse, not a nightmare lol. Great update though, so happy to see you publish again. Hope your coming week is better
8/4/2020 c36 24LFD13
You have a lot of explaining to do, miss. I thought you were dead! And thank heaven you updated.
8/2/2020 c1 Roxy661
I don't often comment on stories that I read but I just can't let this story pass without telling you how much I am enjoying reading it.

You stick well to the storyline of the game and have inserted you OC without detracting from it in any way. Its like she was meant to be there.

The Hound is such a well rounded character, she's tough but she has feelings. She's skilled and yet has her weaknesses. No hint of a Mary sue about her.

I'm so enjoying reading your content and I just hope you continue this story forever haha.
8/1/2020 c35 Echofthedamned
This is such an underrated fanfic cause this is really good the story the character relationship with the gang everything I like
7/31/2020 c35 LilNigg23
Lol it’s already Friday you’re a week late
7/23/2020 c35 14imajisaheartlandfan
BRILLIANT UPDATE!
7/15/2020 c34 imajisaheartlandfan
Great great update! Loved it!
7/14/2020 c33 imajisaheartlandfan
Brilliant update!
7/7/2020 c33 Guest
Really because I have not heard good things about last of us 2
6/30/2020 c32 Baconbro
I'm really loving this story I hope you keep at it! Some of the best rdr2 fan fiction I've ever read
6/24/2020 c22 Guest
Why did Arthur ignore Julia when she was part of the gang? Also it seems like he wasn’t the only one
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »