for The Stag and The Hound

5/12/2020 c25 10Littlfluffydino13
Please update when you get the chance. I love this and your writing is good
5/11/2020 c25 14imajisaheartlandfan
Brilliant update! Loved it!
5/11/2020 c1 Radio Free Death
["We're almost there, c'mon" she said]

There should always be punctuation inside the quotes.

The writing is really clunky and confusing. I have no idea if Est Shadowlyn is an actual place in this universe or a misspelling or what. If it's like a country and she stepped into RDR2 via portal, it should be clearer. Heck, if possible, those first few paragraphs could be removed as it adds nothing really. I'm told that she's traveling from one location to the other but I don't really feel this from the narrative.
5/6/2020 c24 imajisaheartlandfan
Great update!
4/30/2020 c23 imajisaheartlandfan
Lol loved this chapter! Looking forward to your next update!
4/28/2020 c22 Melonie
Loving this story it is my favourite rdr2 one so far. There aren't enough Arthur romance stories out there - the poor man needs some love! So thank you for writing this, keep up the good work. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
4/28/2020 c22 Guest
Thank you for writing this story! There aren't enough Arthur romances out there... so I'm excited to see where you take this next! The poor man needs some love. My favourite story so far - I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
4/25/2020 c22 imajisaheartlandfan
Great chapter! Glad to see Julia and Sadie hit it off so we'll!
4/25/2020 c21 MyrenBritanika
One of my favorite fanfiction! So ready to read the next chapter! No rush though. Take your time and make it perfect as always :)
4/23/2020 c21 6Jean-Moddalle
Great story, please continue.

Salut JM
4/18/2020 c21 14imajisaheartlandfan
I thought this chapter was great! You really pulled off a great update! Thanks!
4/12/2020 c20 imajisaheartlandfan
Lol great chapter! I've never played RDR2 since I don't own a PlayStation or anything like it but I've seen plenty of vids on YT to sympathize with you trying to get a coyote lol. Loved your update, hope you'll post again soon!
4/7/2020 c19 imajisaheartlandfan
So happy to see you updated! I haven't been on for a week or so so I only just got to read your new chapters but I must say they were great! Good job, loved them imensly! Keep it up and can't wait for your next chapter. Keep well. :)
3/30/2020 c17 imajisaheartlandfan
Lol you had me laughing with this update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/25/2020 c16 imajisaheartlandfan
So glad you updated! I've been bored outta my brain over here till you uploaded the next chapter! Thanx!
55 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »