FanFiction.Net

waiting for next one
4/13/2022 c2 modir321
nice going
2/19/2022 c1 erasenpai946
Just one question will we have Asta and Mereoleona?
11/18/2021 c4 vetodragneel
Uriel: what would Mereoleona think of him?
Mereoleona: when I turn 18 it's mine xd
2/23/2021 c9 sguti392
So is she supposedly the nacht replacement...I like the idea.
2/20/2021 c4 Guest
Holly crap if you do math and add up the amount of stars the black bulls got which is 132 the amount the crimson lion have right now you get 202 so they would definitely get first
1/26/2021 c8 Winterflare
This story is amazing, it’s so well written and so entertaining. I just wish the updates were more frequent but I can’t complain since the chapters are long. I hope Asta learns how to use Black Slash and other people’s making using the Demon Dweller sword as a result of his training in the Crimson Lion Kings. Can’t wait for the next chapter!
12/5/2020 c8 2kyle77776
niceto see you back can’t wait for the next chapter also are u taking Anti Magic Weapon ideas?
11/14/2020 c1 LegendaryMob
Summary is halfway decent if it isn't for not the Wizard King mention. Dude this isn't FairyTail. The right term is Magic Emperor.
11/13/2020 c4 ocomolinaehain
i can just imagine the letter from Fuegoleon to Mereoleona

somethin along the lines of "i have a new recruit who i think you'd find interesting" more wordz and stuff...till finally the P.S.

"if you don't find any of that interesting enough to at least visit...the boy has zero magic"
11/12/2020 c2 ocomolinaehain
oh, i can't wait for when mereoleona appears
10/9/2020 c2 Typhon Twilight
While I’m enjoying the story, the lack of any real punctuation makes it a bit troublesome reading. The concept is intriguing, so I hope you take this into consideration, I believe more people would enjoy it if you did.
9/28/2020 c7 sguti392
Glad to see you back can’t wait for the next chapter.
9/28/2020 c7 3AbyssDragonslayer777
Mars doesn't use Diamond Magic, he uses Mineral Magic.
9/12/2020 c2 Guest
I hope the pairing would be asta x mimosa
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »