for I'll Never Forget You

2/20 c1 1wbfanatic4eva
Sorry to hear about the loss of Sophie. May she RIP.

I enjoyed this story, you conveyed Simon's feelings very realistically. I agree with your sentiments about how you feel about 7th Heaven now that you no longer consider yourself a Christian. I feel very similar. Growing up I fancied myself a Christian, these days, it's more or less agnostic. But, I do find that I can still go back and watch 7th Heaven and enjoy it. I just enjoy it in a different way now.

Anyway, thanks for this story! You are a talented writer. I hope you continue writing!
2/8 c1 65jafarjasmineforever2005
Beautiful fanfiction. I remember how it felt to lose my dog Lucy, she was 11, black lab. She was ready, like Happy in this story. I WANT to write again though haven't had time. Been working and all.
2/7 c1 WAZ
I see FFN messed up the text in my review! I did not mean male/male. I meant M and MA rated.

I support male/male relationships. Thank you FFN for making me come across as homophobic.
2/7 c1 Orphan Account 9905
Hi Alexa! Been a while since I reviewed anything in this fandom. As you said, it's dead as a doornail around here. But, I have to say I applaud you for staying committed to this show for so long while all the rest have left. Well, excluding those creepy M/M rated fanfics that come along every so often and trolls dumping their shitfics.

Getting to this story, I feel it was very personal and symbolic. I know you wrote it as a way to cope with losing your pet; but I also feel the words Simon spoke to Happy is very reminiscent of what you're saying to the 7th Heaven fandom. I had fanfics up around here many years ago but did a major purge some time ago.

I wish I could get back into writing fanfiction; but those days are long behind me. However, I really shouldn't say "I never will write fanfics again" because there's a chance I might write something. As with you, I don't feel the same connection with 7th Heaven as I did long ago; it'll end up being for another fandom if I do get around to it.

Wishing you all the best with future writing endeavors.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service