for Love is More Powerful Then Death

2/8/2020 c4 Miratirx
I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to realize why this story seemed so familiar to me lol

Cool fic _
2/8/2020 c4 29MBAV fan66
Awe, that was sweet of Benny! Taking his saved up money that he originally planned to use to buy himself a new video game and using it instead to buy Ethan a new guitar to replace the one he broke.

I'm so glad that Benny didn't die in the end because of Ethan's love for him. And now they both know how they truly feel about one another and their even more closer than before, now. Yay!
2/7/2020 c3 MBAV fan66
So, Benny is basically sick and if he's not cured soon he'll die. Poor Benny. Too, bad Ethan doesn't know that yet. Cause if he did then maybe he wouldn't of went off on him like that, then. I hope they're able to make up and be friends again.
2/7/2020 c2 MBAV fan66
I wonder what is wrong with Benny? Losing control of his magic so suddenly like that. I hope it's fixable.
2/7/2020 c1 MBAV fan66
Oh, my! I hope Benny's nightmare doesn't come true and that it was only just a bad dream. But he did accidently blast the tree outside Ethan's bedroom window a little, though, without meaning to or even trying to use his magic, in the first place. I hope he's ok.