for Alternate History

1/20 c19 MargaritaS
great story, I hope you continue someday soon :) I would love to see the muggle brigade and ron taken down a peg. I loved hermione's conversation with dumbles :)
1/19 c19 Sarah Taylor4
Moreeeeee
12/28/2020 c19 hannah.slattery29
Honestly love this story and have read it like 3 times in the last 24hrs - it’s amazing
12/17/2020 c1 ASReader
I really like stories that revolve around Hermione. You always have a good plot and timeline in your stories. And the characters traits evolve with it, I love your writing style. Thanks.
12/17/2020 c19 1anonymousvoice
I’ve just found this story and have really enjoyed reading it. Please update when you’re able :)
11/27/2020 c19 1Crazy as Black
Love it! Such sass from all the good guys! Brilliant characterisation!
11/20/2020 c1 KpBookLover01
Had to reread this whole story again cause I love it so much! Love the characters and how they interact. Please update soon!
11/11/2020 c19 6My Universe
i was reading a different story with Rowle in it and it made me remember your story and I had to go read it again. I really do feel like this story is rather unique way of doing things and i love it. looking forward to seeing what comes next whenever your muse hits again. Its been a few chapters since there was any H/T interaction so looking forward to that too.
11/10/2020 c18 Ingaomars
Hope you will come back to this story again. Its so brilliant and Thormione is my all time fav ship
11/7/2020 c19 Guest
This is quite an enjoyable storyline. I hope that you will be able to come back to it soon. I especially look forward to Ginny & the Twins prank revenges on Fay & Ron "The Mouth". Perhaps something that only allows him a few bites of food or makes his food taste like ashes & wallpaper paste. For Fay, maybe something that causes her to tell the truth all the time &/or randomly blurt out, quite loudly, embarrassing bits of info about her life. Length of potty-training & bed-wetting come to mind.
10/28/2020 c19 Guest
Just finished a re read of this story. I can't wait to see where they go from here. I love the interaction between Thorfinn and Sirius. Hermione's lie to Dumbledore is also gold.
10/27/2020 c19 Guest
Whaaaaaat ! How is that the ending ? You can’t stop there ! I want to know more ... I love when Hermione channels her mother/ Narcissa / absolutely loved interaction. With Pansy. And I look forward to reading more
10/11/2020 c19 3AnaWayne
Please continue!
10/7/2020 c19 funstm
I really hope you'll be continuing with this story - it's fantastic!
9/13/2020 c19 36Snaperipper
I love this story. I am a firm believer that Dumbledork was no better than Voldemort and in fact created Voldemort for his own purpose. I love the solidarity of the Black family and the Grangers and the proof that the Weasley parents are psychopants for Albus's Greater Good. I hope that your muse finds you soon for this story and my favorite Supernatural Crossovers! Stay Safe and Healthy!
260 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »