for My Bakeneko is a bit too close for comfort

7/9/2020 c1 mickeysofine
No thanks.

I was looking for a psychological drama not a half baked magical girl story.
6/29/2020 c4 jargax
Oh my, gonna have a royal rumble after school or will someone interfere with those plans? Looking forward to more in this story. Stay safe as well.
6/29/2020 c2 9Toshiro Ricky
Mein? Are this germany translated?
6/28/2020 c4 Srarplus19
I don't know why but all of your story sucks.
6/28/2020 c4 Lean
Well this is a nice surprise. I like it
6/28/2020 c4 17AK-103
Don't tell me it's that Nine Tailed Fox chick.
6/28/2020 c3 AK-103
Yo I wasn't expecting that
4/13/2020 c3 jargax
Sorry for the late review, life gets in the way. Anyhow the Service club dynamic will be changed with the new member, looks like an interesting time forthcoming. So the new "operative" will be joining the school soon causing even more errr situations to arise. Just a couple of he/she wrong usage but enjoying this story. Looking forward to updates on all your stories.
3/19/2020 c3 bmurd3rf4c3
Que quieren decir con SCP ?
3/6/2020 c3 TheLaughingStalk
I'm surprised Kamakura hasn't started a fight with her yet
3/4/2020 c3 Guest
Heh, wasn't expecting the Scp twist, but I will keep checking for updates. Would love to see where this goes.
3/3/2020 c3 Guest
What a dumb twist. Should've just kept it slice of life. Dropped.
3/2/2020 c3 wildarms13
Ohh we’re going through the scp series.. interesting
3/2/2020 c3 7Enver-Pasha
I probably should of place this in a note after the chapter but, id like to create some friction in the story and I watch alot of scp stuff so i figure a mythological creature trying to be detained by agents would provide that. Also Ill fix the tadaima issue, i finished this on my phone so there are major typos here and there. As for the random japanese words, its not for everyone but during those scenes for me at lease it reminds me of the show or imagining a situation theyre in , like stating tadaima with a recipient stated okaeri which i now realize another error regarding thresholds xD or see you later (matta ne) oppose to see you tomorrow (matta ashita) etc... just an easier recall for me at least. Also while scp stuff tends to be heavy, id still like this to be light hearted and comedic despite my poor execution. If you made it to the end of this, another chapter will be created between this or next week. If more then five determine japanese words are cringy in a primaryly english written, then after previous corrections they will be terminated in future chapters. Until the next time.
3/2/2020 c3 Guest
Tadaima, not tadami. Don't use japs work randomly, it sounds really REALLY retarded.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »