for Temperatures Rising

2/27 c1 pandorababe
So cute can’t wait for the next chapter
2/23 c1 2Meghanna Starsong
Had some energy today, so I wanted to post a review for this two-shot. Thanks for the beta credit, as always. : ) This is a really cute, fluffy ficlet and was a lot of fun to read. One of my personal favorite scenes was when Van pushed Hitomi against the wall, asked if he had to prove Amano right about him in order for her to see him as a man, and then totally remained the gentleman. lol. Good job, Van. I look forward to the 2nd installment of this two-shot!
2/21 c1 Honeyhive
Cuuute! I need more fluffy escaflowne stories
2/16 c1 Vhosek
I loved this little moment between our favorite couple! It was just so sweet and adorable to see Van caring for Hitomi! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you!
2/14 c1 8Miniclio
Awww 3

So sweet, I really needed a good dose of fluff, and thanks to you I got it.

It's good to see that real life event can give inspiration, even if you had to go through a bit of flu, which is always a pain.

I'm curious about what you have planned next, like always
2/10 c1 Lisssssss
Love love love... :)
2/7 c1 39Luin-fanel
I'm in love again!
Really, I love your Van so very much! ok, I love him in all versions and universes, but this of you and that of the series...
This was cute, fluff and romantic in a way, why can't my husband be a caretaker more as Van? I need that in my life! Well, he has other Van things, so, I just have to enjoy that and this fic... and your other fics, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, hope you stay ok, healthy and happy and with a muse's visit 24/7 all the month, he he he, only my Best wishes, I promise.
Take care and read yaa Banryuu.

SARABA