for Fate-Lumos

5/22/2020 c1 Guest
It is I, the real Celestial, Queen of LoH, and not a fake guest!

I must say, it was such a disgrace to see Alfonso finally summon the worst pirate duo ever! He is gonna have an pleasant time dealing with those two, especially Anne. I can already tell Alfonso is in for the time of his life, and he is definitely going to lose a lot of his belongings. Yo no, yo ho, the pirate's life for me!

You nailed his personality so abysmally too. Him surveying the city was poor. Now let us see when the fate clash of Fire and Water shall happen! Rider vs Assassin! Yggdmillennia vs De Scaglione!

I am also looking forward to seeing Berserker. Who will they be? I wonder? Is it a female Lancelot perhaps? Nah, too easy. But man did that leave me guessing. Someone is gonna wreck house. Whoever this Berserker ends up being, they'll be powerful! Which automatically makes him a marty stu so fuck you.

Anyway, terrible job my dude. It was not worth the wait. With Berserker being the remaining servant, the stage is being set. Soon the colors will be hoisted and war shall overtake the City of Lights and Love. I look forward to it!

~~CelestialSkyDragon

The Real Queen lol~~
5/14/2020 c4 54The Celestial Sky Dragon
It is I, the real Celestial, Queen of LoH, and not a fake guest!

I must say, it was such a treat to see Alfonso finally summon the best pirate duo ever! He is gonna have an awful time dealing with those two, especially Anne. I can already tell Alfonso is in for the time of his life, and he is definitely going to lose a lot of his belongings. Yo no, yo ho, the pirate's life for me!

You nailed his personality perfectly too. Him surveying the city was excellent. Now let us see when the fate clash of Fire and Water shall happen! Rider vs Assassin! Yggdmillennia vs De Scaglione!

Anyway, excellent job my dude. It was totally worth the wait. With Berserker being the remaining servant, the stage is being set. Soon the colors will be hoisted and war shall overtake the City of Lights and Love. I look forward to it!

~~CelestialSkyDragon

The Real Queen lol~~
4/30/2020 c1 Cel.Sky.Drag
FUCK YOU we have tried to help you so much but you cannot let anything go! you show up on our shit and start shit and fuck you for this shit
burn in shit and die in hell
4/29/2020 c1 Guest
Goddamn dude, what an amazing start! You have no idea how hyped I've been for this story these last few days. Even though this chapter is short, it sets everything up perfectly! We get s glimpse at the Clock Tower as well as our first master, the Master of Saber, not a bad start, not s bad start at all. But now I am curious to see what's going on in Paris... this Grail War is going to be an interesting event. I can't wait to see the next chapter dude! Keep it up!
4/26/2020 c3 Hopps
You're stupid. You don't deserve any second chance
4/13/2020 c3 Guest
i hate you
you are a disgrace
you deserve the worst
burn in hell
2/9/2020 c1 klim770
That’s almost impossible to summon a divine servant in an ordinary grail war
2/8/2020 c1 The Celestial Sky Dragon
Goddamn dude, what an awesome start! You have no idea how hyped I've been for this story these last few days. Even though this chapter is short, it sets everything up perfectly! We get s glimpse at the Clock Tower as well as our first master, the Master of Saber, not a bad start, not s bad start at all. But now I am curious to see what's going on in Paris... this Grail War is going to be an interesting event. I can't wait to see the next chapter dude! Keep it up!