for Neverland of Black and White

4/24 c2 dustinlemque
I love this story please let continue this story please
4/19 c2 Fan
This is nowhere near complete so I hope to see more
11/30/2020 c2 9JokerArsene
AHHH THIS IS AMAZING
9/18/2020 c2 Guest
Please continiou this its awsome
7/12/2020 c1 17Creative CutiePrincess D
I loved this I just got into Danganronpa recently and finished watching a play through of UDG a week ago I loved this story I hope you continue to expand it.
7/10/2020 c1 Justsomeguy
Nevermind. She said kirigiri-naegi. I'm an idiot for reading this at 2am.
7/9/2020 c1 Dang
Will you continue this?
7/9/2020 c1 Justsomeguy
So Kyoko introduced herself as Kyoko Kirigiri. If she's married to makoto, shouldn't she be Kyoko Naegi?
7/9/2020 c2 3EvilMagicman
Did this wonderful one-shot just transform into an even greater two-shot? A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! And boy it must suck though to be Junko right now since her past, present, and future schemes won't ever work with the Future Squad knowing who she truly is. They'll always be 10 steps ahead of her and she can't do a damn thing about it. On another note, Badass Komaru is badass. Local Fanfic Creator, Serial Killer, and Biker Gang Leader approves.
7/9/2020 c2 Crown
Will you be continuing this? Because this story has been very entertaining so far
7/9/2020 c2 Second Fox
WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! Are you saying you WON’T be updating this any further!?

*Cue Despair music

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Sobbing) Just... Just when I finally had Hope... that another great Danganronpa Time-Travel Fic has been created...

(TT) Wh-Why? WHYYYYY!?

But in all seriousness, I really enjoyed reading this! From start to finish, my blood was racing and jolts of electricity ran through my veins! That’s how much I loved it! It’s a shame there won’t be future chapters, because the possibility of this story becoming huge is MASSIVE, but I appreciate what has been given, anyway.

Buuut... Just in case, I’ll follow it.
7/8/2020 c2 ifiweregreeniwoulddie
what an absolutely delightful surprise! i wasn’t expecting this fic to be updated. gorgeous writing as always, you have a great knack for perfectly personifying the characters. the survivors have such a great dynamic too, it’s just so satisfying to see it play out. can’t wait to see what they’re gonna do about junko. AND the reserve course. phew, they have a lot of work to do huh. extremely pleased with this fic so far, keep up the amazing work :)
4/24/2020 c1 ifiweregreeniwoulddie
man this is definitely one of the better time travel fics i’ve read. this was done incredibly well! the reactions were extremely humorous to read. past class 78 being ever so naïve in what’s to come. it’s incredibly saddening to imagine their fates are coming so close. awesome writing. this idea was executed finely!
3/12/2020 c1 AbyssalDaemon
I am a bit surprised that they did not at least tell the class that their Junko had become a dangerous criminal. They do not have to explain Ultimate Despair, but letting people know she is dangerous and not to be trusted would go a long way to weakening her position.
2/27/2020 c1 Guest