FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

6/19/2020 c7 FuryJoe
great story
6/19/2020 c7 3doRodrigo
Loved the chapter. I hope you update is soon . Keep up the good work and update it soon!
6/19/2020 c7 doraemax
Baelish...on one hand, uurgh, we have to deal with that slimy shitstain sooner. On the other hand, well, opportunity for him to gain more ropes to hang himself...sooner too.

I wonder what other mission Oberyn was tasked with? Offering potential promise to the Fat Merchant perhaps?

And in these two years... I am rather surprise that Tyrion had yet to make his way to the North. I mean, I don't see Tywin being the patient sort.

Hmm... I wonder if Nox had gleaned the secret behind dragonsteel yet?
6/19/2020 c2 oneironaught101
Let's go! It seems Nox will be playing the role of the mastermind and Jon's mentor in the world. I really like the idea, reminds me of the fic 'dragon of duskendale' a favourite of mine. The pace is good too, i really don't like fics that constantly jump forward in time. Time skips are ok but only in moderation lest we lose sight of the characters as they develop. I wonder who the third party is in the prophesy.. i feel like i know the answer but i'll have to wait and see.

I believe The First men and Valyrians have occasionally produced people very strong in force/magic like Bloodraven, Bran the builder, little bran, etc but Jon having the blood of these two opposite magical forces has made him the chosen one.

Get Euron in on this fun lol! (pleaseX1000) He'd make for a fine apprentice for Nox, the dark side being strong in him. RELEASE THE KRAKENS! (he's going to release them in TWOW). Melissandre, Berric, bloodraven so many characters to have fun with. I just FEEL like the spare lightsabers are for his pupils. Make it happen!

On the romantic side of things i don't think Nox is the monogamous type lol. You could gain an ally in the south further down the line just by betrothing Nox with one of the great houses. I mean who in their right mind would say no to getting in the good books of a sorcerer god!

I hope you don't mind my crazy ramblings. I'm just super excited! Keep it up 3
6/19/2020 c7 shugokage
Definitely an interesting ending to this chapter and great scenes!
6/19/2020 c7 Mister LaGuardia
I enjoy your characterization of Catelyn; you seem to have her and Cersei think along simialar lines, though in Catelyns case much less incestuous and slightly less paranoid. I'm wondering what Baelish will doprobably something to get himself killed or at least reveal his true nature to Nox. Even if he believes in Noxs abilities he has minimal respect for anyone who personally dirtied their hands and a compulsive hatred of the Starks that Box would sense instantly. I'm really interested in what your doing with Asha. Thanks for updating!
6/19/2020 c7 highfist
Never liked cat, and this chapter made me like her even less
6/19/2020 c7 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:
6/19/2020 c7 AnimeA55Kicker
Goddamn she is such a cunt. A good example of being pretty on the outside and ugly on the inside.
6/19/2020 c7 Flygar
awww, Lady Starl, the zealot who starts all the wars
6/19/2020 c7 Kragh
Thanks for the chapter
6/19/2020 c7 Asasyn13
As good as always. When next? I look forward to further strengthening the North, but not just houses of Stark and Manderly. Maybe something about Crannogmen or mountain clans? Or something about the west coast of the North? I am wainting impatienly, as well as start training Arya and other things (eg. romans Robb-Asha / Manderly / Mormont?). Good luck and etc.!
Btw. What about the Song of the Master of Death? Will you still be adding something?
6/19/2020 c7 Amelia831
Progress is going slow but steadily well in the North. Lol they ain’t gonna find anything about Nox unless dare to go to Valyria and even then that’s fruitless and dangerous. As for Cat, she probably will treat Jon okay but not as better than her children but it’s at least something though I am quite concern with her contacting Petyr but I’m sure we’ll see how that goes.
6/19/2020 c7 ehbon172
Catelyn digs her grave deeper and deeper every chapter, damn. I really hope there’s a reason for her redemption before she walks right into the mouth of the beast with Baelish. Might as well be serving herself up on a silver platter to the creep. I was thinking that you might be taking the difficulties during pregnancy route, seeing as she’s stressed beyond belief and going crazy with the constant challenges to her worldview. That way she would have to end up trusting the sorcerer she hates so much to save her child, I suppose we will see if that comes to pass. I do hope she can be redeemed though, because for all her terrible deeds... they’re mostly induced by heartbreak. She still believes the man she was madly in love with cheated on her carelessly while leaving her cold and alone in Winterfell. I guess we’ll see if wanders deeper into darkness or turns towards the light.
6/19/2020 c7 Lord Mortensen
Cool! please update it soon!
3,603 « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »