FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

5/13/2020 c5 IamOminous
lol even if he wants to kill the Greyjoys he can't. Mostly because in order to control a region like the iron islands, you need a ruler the people will accept and as we all know basically everyone in the islands thinks green landers are sh!t. Thats why historically, the best method for contain the threat is leverage. The Ottoman Empire (Real) was famous for using this method to conquer and control their enemies. Invade best them in battle and take the crown prince (or heirs) in exchange for their subservience and continued "rule" .

Pretty basic stuff, logistically it can be a nightmare to control a forcibly conquered region as the locals will always see you as violent invaders, so the best way historically is to make it so the leading regime will bend the knee. This is actually one of the main reasons that countrys that where ruled by Monarchies slowly died off as they have a insanely huge weakness, that is easily exploited. The second reason of course being the insane distance between social classes creating discontentin the masses.
5/13/2020 c5 MrCcoz
I like how Nox was surprised by the qualities of valyrian steel. I hope he keeps the sword Red Rain. i hope we get to see more of Bethany and her rune work and to see how that works into Nox's plans.
5/13/2020 c5 Lord Mortensen
Awesome! please update it soon!
5/13/2020 c5 3Lennex MacDuff
What a chapter! Fierce, cunning, cruel when necessary, and possessing a clarity of mind that any TRUE Sith should envy, you've made a very interesting character! I look forward to seeing where you'll take this story!
5/13/2020 c5 4saashi samy
fantastic story

i really like
5/12/2020 c5 Empire74
Euron should die
5/12/2020 c5 IWantSmartMCs
leaving Euron alive, ugh never like to see that. he'll find some way to make a nuisance of himself in the future, mark my words. I hope I'm wrong and he gets cut down in the throne room, but he seems like he'll be bailed out by Robert randomly pardoning the Greyjoys.
5/12/2020 c5 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
5/12/2020 c5 myafroatemydog
Pretty epic chapter
5/12/2020 c5 Fitzthrawn
Delighted to see a new update! Thanks for letting us know you have an update schedule in mind. I look forward to end of the siege of Pyke and the start of Jon's training.
5/12/2020 c5 39Sage1988
Good to see this updated again, I am glad to see you writing again.

Just please tell me Nox isn't going to spare Euron or use him or something like that? The guy is the worst. Sorry about the little rant but as you might have guessed I hate the character.
5/12/2020 c5 Bluesnowman
Awesome
5/12/2020 c5 TehStorm
I hope he kills Euron,that bastard deserves to die.
5/12/2020 c2 Bob-Just-Bob
I didn't like the vision, you pretty much spoiled the story.
5/12/2020 c5 3grovepjp