FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

3/8/2020 c3 Karazik
Ugh i expected something other than stark wank and typical cannon nonsense. Why must you interlace force with whatever messed up magic game of thrones has. Should have kept your MC as a OCP and roll with it, but nope nothing new nothing original
3/8/2020 c3 Sabu1998
Good job man! I am really liking the fic! I hope you dont drop it!
3/8/2020 c3 Gh0zty
Great Chapter hopefully Ned doesn't tell the other lords about magic and how to make the glass, i hope i can see Ned destroy some ironborn,
3/8/2020 c3 Watcher123
Thank you for a very enjoyable read. I’m really liking how Nox is slowly fitting in. With better training arms men backed up by a mini industrial revolution and the North has the potential to become a much more powerful region. Still one problem it will have is a lack of population. Limited as Nox is by the available tech base there is no substitute for numbers/ manpower.

I was wondering how long Nox was going to play the good guest but being a dark grey force user rather than pure Sith explains his more measured approach.

Likewise it’s fun to see events from multiple points of view. It makes sense that a northerner like Stark is open to the idea of The Force but is wary at the same time when it comes to his children. It’s interesting that Ned is not blind to Robert’s faults.

Of course what I’m really looking forward to seeing is the ripple effect from Nox on world events to come. It should be fun.
3/8/2020 c3 Fitzthrawn
While I deeply wish for you to continue the story of IATB, I am enjoying the new tale you're spinning here and look forward to each new chapter.
3/8/2020 c3 ficreader2011
great chapter.
3/8/2020 c3 3Siblings Grimm
Great chapter! Don’t listen to idiots, your story is awesome. Usually I disagree with stories that have the MC start in the north, usually just because they like the Starks. You have actually given valid reasons though, so thumbs up!
3/8/2020 c3 17JosephLC
I’m loving it.

Just one request though: PLEASE don’t call this new order the Guardians again. There’s already a SW cannon group called the Guardians, and people might confuse them.

Why not the Medjey, or the Templars, or Witchers?

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to hate, but using “Guardians” in IATB just seemed so... generic.
3/8/2020 c3 Mister LaGuardia
One of my favorite GoT crossovers so far, and it's only 3 chapters in! I can't wait for the Greyjoy rebellion; I'm hoping Nox meets Thoros. They're a study in contrasts, but likely all people would notice are the flaming swords of Nox doesn't use the Force. If he does, I feel it would get Thoros to start doing miracles much earlier due to having his worldview shattered. This would probably lead to Nox looking more into the magic of Westeros and Essos, since even the best Sith techniques can't bring people back to life like read priests. Also, given the Ironborns obvious leaning towards the Dark Side, I feel Nox would see them as a possible source of acolytes, particularly if he gets his hands on Theon; this would likely extend to the Dothraki too, if/when he learns about them. And given Noxs history with Zash, he's going to freak if he meets Melisandre and figures out her secret age! I'm really the ride so far!
3/8/2020 c3 ttunikitashtobert
Excellent update!
3/8/2020 c3 2rc48177
and so cry the dogs of war
3/8/2020 c3 coduss
I would feel sorry for the greyjoys if nox gets involved, but i cant really be bothered to feel anything for those bastards
3/8/2020 c3 Guest
It is getting better and better
3/8/2020 c3 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:)
3/8/2020 c3 Spacestrider
Good but I long to be further into the story than you are. That's just me wanting more. On a different note I really like your concept with the light and dark balancing and that being what the force wants. Also the balance and starting a new sect of force users bring the reason nox ended up where he did. I like the Stark's force powers relating to the wolf and Targaryens as well. Jon could become a very interesting character. The force should definitely lead him to dragons somehow, but alim should make his opinions on the Targaryens well known to Jon. Couldn't agree more with his assessment. I love how you've portrayed Catelyn and the maesters the most. Eddard Stark has been basically raised away from his heritage then suffered losing everything that meant anything to him. Family, friendship with Robert Baratheon, the love of his life, and has been believing it was mostly due to the foolishness of the stark bloodline. Shortly thereafter forced to marry Catelyn Tully, it's no surprise that he just bent to almost all of her wills and wishes. This leaving him respected as a war hero and last of the Stark's when he doesn't really know what that is or what is required of him and leaving him rather apathetic and his children fully unprepared for the future. Honestly it would be easier for the darker part of alim to have Catelyn assassinated in a way that helps him than to have to change her views. She's been brainwashed since birth into being a housewife with the southern beliefs and clearly has no other skills or ability to see past it. The Freys she folded instantly to all demands, releasing Jaimie on his word with clearly no thought put into consequences for Robb and if Jaimie could or would follow through. Catelyn Tully is a southern broodmare with delusions of grandeur. With the help of alim nox all that changes. The maesters clearly have their own agenda and it's definitely against all magic and the north along with the old gods. I'd have getting rid of the maesters and the seven from the north be one of the first things alim helps with. Setting up intellectuals and the library into a more organized structure with ties only to the Stark's and the north should be a priority as well. Maybe sansa won't be the best or easiest to change but she's super young so massive change is possible or at the least a consular type Jedi skillset. An umber and mormont trained in the force would be interesting as well. Could become quite the physical powerhouses. Ah well really rambled on here, sorry I'm just super excited, update soon.
3,603 « Prev Page 1 .. 225 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 .. Last Next »