FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

5/29/2020 c6 3Sparda B-312
Moriarty: "Which one of is the fish? And the other, the fisherman?"
Holmes: "Be careful what you fish for."
Tywin is trying to catch an un-catchable pike, Olenna is being extra calculating with sardines, and if only Jon Arryn knew the truth. And the "Guiding Hand" is about to be bitten off.
All the players are going to be played.
5/29/2020 c6 FuryJoe
great story
5/29/2020 c6 Kragh
Thanks for the chapter. The story is developing in an interesting way and I wonder what will happen next.
Keep up the good work,
Kragh50
5/29/2020 c6 David Daniel B
Sooner or later the sith will rule the kingdom
5/29/2020 c6 1scorched halloween
"From what region would I have to inquire in order to procure a Bantha?" Lol this was great. This fanfic is amazing. Keep it up ffdrake!
5/29/2020 c6 5Darth Ralan
damn... those are Rogue One homage! and the you are not strong yet line... I see a coming of Sith apprentice in Asha. I'll keep waiting for the next chapter. !
5/29/2020 c6 Watcher123
Seeing Nox from the point of view of his enemies gives us an idea of how frightening he really is. To the commentator who criticises Nox for sparring the female Greyjoy’s becomes she was a girl I got the impression Nox sensed she had force potential and saw she could be of value in the future.

What I really liked was how the different views the various leaders had of how to deal with Nox. Lannister’s think in terms of gold. The Queen of Thorns mind goes to marriage while the Hand seems things through the lense of politics. I wonder do any of them realise the technology advances Nox could bring might have an even profound impact on the world than his “magic”.

Speaking of magic it should be fun seeing the Men of Science try to take on someone with Nox’s knowledge. As for the faith that would be a fun confrontation.
5/29/2020 c6 9Gremlin Jack
Well, lots of very odd departures from canon in this chapter with the maesters and Jon Arryn. The only comment I can make is, I hope they really were necessary for the story you want to tell. Because, in particular, this Jon Arryn doesn't seem the type to go personally traipsing around the capital to investigate Cersei's possible adultery, thus alerting anyone paying attention.
5/29/2020 c6 2TsknRaider
Great fic man! Looking forward to the training and inevitable betrayal of his apprentices.
5/29/2020 c6 jeffs87
Loved the around Westeros tour of reactions. Even better was that Jon A was responsible for the Iron Born deciding to rebel. Ruthless move that if was truly responsible for in cannon helped settled Robert as the unquestioned King until he died. Too bad Robert was a fat drunk that loved to waste gold and offend his wife which undid all the work of Jon A.
5/29/2020 c6 1redHussar
He didn't kill Asha, probably because she is a woman. I'm out.
5/29/2020 c6 1TheWateringWizard
Tywin asking about the bantha absolutely killed me.

Man I'm so happy this story was updated ! Every single day between updates is torture !

I loved how badass Nox was with the rest of the Greyjoys. That scene in the hall was fantastic. But it was even funnier to see all these people scheming. It'll be even funnier to see them fall flat on their faces. Jon Arryn's portrayal is especially nice as he's not often shown as this scheming person. But his idea that Jon is Ashara's son... pretty funny. I'd love to read his thoughts if he discovers that he's actually Lyanna's son !

God I can't wait for the next update
5/29/2020 c6 Guest
All the players are scheming now... this is gonna be interesting
5/29/2020 c6 goddragonking
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more update soon can't wait to read more:
5/29/2020 c6 Rake1810
I truly don’t think Jon was this savvy in the books (or the show) curious to see how this changes things. Good chapter overall and interesting to see some POV’s outside of the North
4,553 « Prev Page 1 .. 274 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 294 .. Last Next »