FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

6/19/2020 c7 Hadrian.Caeser
Nice
6/19/2020 c7 TianYi
man, this ned stark if using his power correctly will be OP in kingslanding
6/19/2020 c7 2te.nellis
I loved the chapter. But for all her flaws Lady stark is one of the nicer women of canon GoT. Please have her adapt and accept this new situation. She is a dynamic character and seeing the times change and Ned accept and endorse the sorcerer should at least make her less retarded about this. This chapter she was super OoC and honestly she is just a minor character. Literally irrelevant and can easily be countermanded by her own teachings... it felt pretty forced especially towards the end. If box is using this to get Petyr to show his hand so be it but please don’t burn one of the few can only interesting and useful minor characters over it. I love this story but damn man. Anyway keep it up!
6/19/2020 c1 ChunkyFunkyMunky
Change your SI’s name. There is an actual Darth Nox.
6/19/2020 c1 oneironaught101
Brilliant. Well written chapter with a good length. This could go in so many different directions but I hope it goes in one that is entertaining and logical. Using force as a source of 'magic' is seems fitting. Idk about training Jon though. His potential might come from his Valyrian blood.
I've got an idea. As we know the great empire of the dawn's great forts were built from fused black stone indicating they knew how to use dragons and might be where the Valyrians descended from. Our protagonist could travel to Asshai to learn of ancient force users who became the source for all things magic.
I don't think Nox will allow himself to become a subject of some ruler or some wandering hobo. I'm expecting him to take the whole world by the balls. Maybe an order which selects and trains students into powerful rulers for different parts of the world. So much potential. I hope you plan to take this story to the end. Thank you for your hard work! 3
6/18/2020 c6 Iron-Shadow Dragon
I don't like stories with OC that plays major role, but your story is really good so I just had to read it once I started. Keep up the good work.
6/16/2020 c6 Guest
This story is really good I can’t wait till you update it.
6/13/2020 c6 3jiubantai-taicho
Excellent however I can’t help but hope that in the future after all the main GOT characters are grown into “women” at least by Westerossi standards our resident Sith Lord can form his own harem. Anyway hope you update soon.
6/8/2020 c6 1Jctherebel
Good story
6/7/2020 c6 CrossoverAnon
I like this story very good.
5/31/2020 c6 Seawurm
I was great to see another chapter so soon. I applaud the idea of making Jon Arryn a political puppetmaster, he is so often depicted as an overly rigid man who depended upon the rest of the world acting in accordance with his own sense of honor.
I sincerely hope that Sansa also receives training in the Force. I think she is all too often derided because she tries to be obedient to her mother's wishes.
5/31/2020 c6 2Seth A. Mincberg
Ok. I really like where this is headed, but... I have to ask, when are you getting back to IaTB? I'm sorry for nagging. You must get a bunch of people asking that. I just really loved it! That fic was the first of yours I read and it was so good! Again, sorry for nagging.
5/31/2020 c1 2dhairyasood748
Come back to the In All Things Balance series, please, I beg you!
5/31/2020 c6 2blood enraged
so, i know next to nothing about game of thrones, so take my review with a grain of salt but...

wow
just
wow
everything i wanted out of nox in a medieval setting has been realized by this fic, well done
5/31/2020 c6 outcome 5
Your story is very good and it is good that it focuses on nox and I like that I train the starks but I feel that it will be a lot of trouble to have many to teach if we go to the rule of the Sith that there can only be one teacher and a student I think there would be more problems having many users of the force with that knowledge, I hope jon will be the one with the most focus since he is the strongest
4,622 « Prev Page 1 .. 276 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 296 .. Last Next »