FanFiction.Net
for Song of A Northern Sorcerer

4/2/2020 c4 Lord Mortensen
Cool! please update it soon!
4/2/2020 c4 1AkiraUzumaky
Amazing new chapter as always! Great job! I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY!
4/2/2020 c4 lazyguy90
What a tragic and terrible backstory.

Excellent work on this. Keep at it.
4/2/2020 c4 Bluesnowman
Awesome
3/27/2020 c3 Nogamemaster
I read this series a couple of times now and there is one question I want to know. What is Nox going to do when the energy of the lightsabers run out? I assume that you know that the charge for a lightsaber isn’t infinite and that the need to be charged now and again. So what is Nox going to do when all the power in all the lightsaber’s is dead? Is he going to forge a Sith warblade? Because if so that’ll be cool.
3/26/2020 c3 DipstickMadden
More please!
3/24/2020 c3 5BlackDove WhiteDove
Oh fudge i really love this story!
Thank you so much for making it! I am much excited to see where it goes!
3/23/2020 c3 Jorge Peralta
Skinchanger/Warg Control over the mind of leeser creaturs
Greensight Precognition and profectic dreems
When Nox ask Ned what he know about the power recently unlooked he only mention the Wolfsblood it goin to fit better if he talk about the other powers that ar related to the first men and then Nox explain that all of then are differents skills that one can achive through the use of the Force
3/22/2020 c3 Culhu31415927
Interesting story. Glad you adding Stark force sensitivity to prevent Nox from just taking over. I look forward to more.
3/21/2020 c3 3Painlover792
This is an interesting read :)
It would be funny if Catelyn barred her children from ever learning to use the force. Jon on the other hand is most certainly free to do as he likes considering his stats as bastard.
A powerful force wielding Jon would be a boon to house Stark.
3/21/2020 c3 1Poseidon93
Great story! Looking forward to where it goes!
3/21/2020 c3 lazyguy90
This is one cool story.

Keep up the good work.
3/20/2020 c3 6Black Magic99
its nice to see you back. when your other stories stopped updating i was getting worried
3/17/2020 c3 Guest
This reminds me a bit of the various SW inserts of delkatar/illuviar and right now I'm viewing your take on it in a similar light. I'm curious where you're going with it, but so far I'm giving it high marks, especially as you're trying to think out how to merge these two very different fandoms with each other. Not sure that I agree with everything you've done there, but as long as it makes for entertaining all is good. Thanks for sharing!
3/17/2020 c1 Sociopathic Fan
To me this story doesn't exist so I didn't bother to read the, erm, stuff, that you posted as it doesn't matter. What I do care about is that you should be writing a sequel to IATB, do you really want to fall into the same trap of Noodlehammer with his Discordant Note? You're too good of an author to be wasting time on this piece of crap universe, a turd shined is still a turd! Whoever came up with this nonsense crap-tastic universe deserves to watch their family and pets be tossed into a blender for an amusing You-tube video of 'Will it Blend?'. Maybe your kid hit you in the head one time too often with an empty milk-bottle to make you deluded into thinking that this dribbling imbecile of a piece of shite that created the brain-fart of a universe you're now writing in was anywhere near as competent as a puppy with Down Syndrome when it comes to creating worlds anyone with a shred of sense could give a shite about. Only people who deserve to die enjoy the Game of Thrones retardo-verse and I'd like to think that you don't deserve to die for such an inane reason.

When you decided to publish, you should realized that you have a responsibility... And you Sir... Are shirking it! Get back to the sequel of IATB, Force damn it!

Please, please, don't be a useless cunt who is polluting our bandwidth with useless drivel. You owe it to the world. Do you want your brat to grow up knowing that the world hates his father due to this? It's bad enough your kid interrupted your writing but to then betray your fan-base? Nearly unforgivable! Because I'm a nice guy I won't advocate a very messy post-natal abortion, but still...

Anyway, either start your sequel to IATB or put it up for adoption, your story is too good to be fecked-up by the diaper-defiler that you decided not to flush down the toilette in it's first trimester.

Thank you and try not to die, but if you do, please take the shite-stain on the fabric of the universe that came up with your new foible with you. Hmm? Are there baby-bomb-vests? Maybe you could take your kid to 'work' that day.
4,553 « Prev Page 1 .. 285 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 .. Last Next »